Darshan Is Back.. Bakersfield, California

It seems that this Gurudwara committee does not know much about anti sikh activities of Ragi. So someone has taken advantage

of that and called darshan ragi.

Please call [Mod edit], Hiis name is surjit singh, Tell him the story of ragi politely and ask him to cancel this visit.

It seems that this Gurudwara committee does not know much about anti sikh activities of Ragi. So someone has taken advantage

of that and called darshan ragi.

Please call [mod edit], Hiis name is surjit singh, Tell him the story of ragi politely and ask him to cancel this visit.

Good step, i hope people stop calling this heretic, he caused a lot of gandh here in Fresno...

If someone can get me the email of the person calling darsh i would appreciate.

He is behind $$$.. He gets around $2K/visit. He is soo besharam that he ask for this amount from gurdwara management. (1 gurughar sahib management confirmed this amount and were saying.. they never gonna call him back again.. too much trouble and he is expensive)

He is behind $$.. He gets around $2K/visit. He is soo besharam that he ask for this amount from gurdwara management. (1 gurughar sahib management confirmed this amount and were saying.. they never gonna call him back again.. too much trouble and he is expensive)

I think he got 10k in Fresno.

This leads me to the following question: Do these people (like Darshan Ragi) actually believe in God? Or is it all a front? For if they did, surely they would be well-versed with the saying "Rab se daro".

He spread a lot of hatred in Fresno towards amritdhari GurSikhs.

My prediction is that in nearby future we will have civil war between amritdhari and non-amritdhari sikhs. Fighting with our own is much danger than fighting with external forces. Cases example - 1. Non-amritdhari(Monay) fighting for SGPC election right. 2. Trying to waive off basic Sikh school admission requirement of bring purran sikhi roop. Dusht like Darshan is creating and promoting such rift between sikh brothers/sisters. He is visiting rural areas like fresno, bakersfield because of naive sikh population resides there.

Avtar Singh Missionary of Bay Area promoted and supported darshan lal during his fresno trip. He is the same person who got good beating at nagar kirtan in 2004 when he was distributing and selling Kala Afghana literature in Yuba City (Nagar Kirtan).