And I watered it in fears

Night and morning with my tears,

And I sunned it with smiles

And with soft deceitful wiles.

And it grew both day and night,

Till it bore an apple bright,

And my foe beheld it shine,

And he knew that it was mine,--

Please if you have to protest,please respect my elders, they are doing what they think is right,no one ever joins a Gurdwara to do beadbi.

If Sikhs disrespect other Sikhs ,it cannot be good for our faith.

Mr Madare, you think it's alright for you to disrepect the Guru of the Sikhs, Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj (and you own mothers, sisters and children into the bargain, as they don't need to drink or smoke on Guru Ji's land, only you addicted men!).

If someone is old and wants to drink alcohol and smoke on Guru Ji's land, then explaining to them PEACEFULLY, that Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj has clearly told us not to is not disrespecting them, it's only educating them in Gurmat.

If someone is old and wants to drink alcohol and smoke on Guru Ji's land, then explaining to them PEACEFULLY, that Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj has clearly told us not to is not disrespecting them, it's only educating them in Gurmat.

You just added smoking into this matter and thats not allowed in most buildings anyway.

Mr Madare, talking about honesty...are there any other people huddled around your computer helping you with these manmat posts? Are you sure you are not surrounded by other alcoholic and cigarette smoking men (who do this on Guru Ji's land). Maybe even some alcoholic and tabacco taking committee members??

you would think sukhdev being a doctor he would know cigarettes and booze would be bad for ones health.

Kid I am not a Doctor, Iam sure they would not discuss this with you they are busy saving lives!

Mr Madare, talking about honesty...are there any other people huddled around your computer helping you with these manmat posts? Are you sure you are not surrounded by other alcoholic and cigarette smoking men (who do this on Guru Ji's land). Maybe even some alcoholic and tabacco taking committee members??

Just one man debating with many and not trying to guess what you others are doing, unlike yourself

You just added smoking into this matter and thats not allowed in most buildings anyway.

The above is Mr Medare's quote.

That's a very good way of avoiding the fact that I answered your point! giving you a dead end!!!

Tell me, Mr Medare, why is smoking not allowed, but you do allow drinking on Guru Ji's land?? Do you think it's good to drink alcohol on Guru Ji's land? Please give me an answer? And what's this vague reply you give i.e. "most buildings" anyway. We are only talking about the hall the your dudley Committee got built on Guru Ji's land, no other building. Stick to the point Mr Medare,

By the way Mr Madare will be leaving this thread in a while saying something like, "Oh, it's no use talking to you guys""...