National Anti-Beadbi Rally At Dudley, Uk -* Cancelled *-

Let me ask you one question. What do you think Guru Nanak Dev Ji would say about this? Be honest. Do you ever see him saying yes go ahead and have a party with meat and alcohol? Its as simple as that.

I'll give you some help, have a look at the sakhi of malik bhago.

I understand, you hate parties ,music and do not like subsidiarity.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

waheguru ji ka fateh waheguru ji ki fateh come-on you so call singh's, we will be ready to receive you with "hugs"

Press Release and Sangat Update Dudley, UK - 14 May 2011 www.SatkaarCampaign.blogspot.com Saturday 28 May 2011: Peaceful rally at GNSS Dudley Gurdwara All Sangat requested to recite Chaupai Sahib

Satkaar are bored and overly proud Sikhs, who needs a cause close to home ,because they are too afraid to go to India.

Posted Images

Your question is totally invalid because the context are different. People can donate 1 million pounds but Guru ji will not accept. This has been shown by our Gurus with countless examples (bhai lallo sakhi). What you are saying is that It is perfectly acceptable to use Guru Ghar and the donations to start up dishonest business, business which actually goes against the teachings of sikhi.

That has to be the most stupidest comment ever, majority of the people who post here belong to a gurdwara. As for can someone from another town be classed as sangat of your gurdwara or not well, Guru Arjan Dev ji actually did seva of sangat who was visiting from kabul. So by your definition they werent sangat because they were not local.

It is valid because when we go and donate is being accepted tacitly, I suggest you run those Gurdwara's to which you belong ,oh sorry they won,t let you !

Then I suggest you run those Gurdwara's to which you belong ,oh sorry they won,t let you !

Oi! Maderia Cake. Enough of your Baqwas! How dare you disprect Guru Mahraj's Hukam. People like you have you shame or fear. Just remember this, we All have to answer to him when our time comes. Some sooner rather than later.

I do Ardas for you and the others that are blinded by this, that Guru Maharaj show you the correct way. It's still not to late.

Moderators, Benti in your Charan, please stop any further ratlling posts of this nature. Please let us focus on the reason why we will be protesting Peacefully on the day.

Bull Chuk Maaf.

• Like 1

Your lack of answer is all the answer I needed. It is clear that you have admitted to yourself that what you are doing is against Guru Nanak Dev Ji's Sikhi. It is clear the Sikh sangat and 'Dudely Sangat' who are pushing this agenda are part of two very different paths. Carry on with whatever you wish to do but please declare yourselves as something different from the Sikh Panth. Hadh hogayee hun Sikha noo bakhsh lo.

Did the faith come first or the panth of the pure,

Of my conscious and my body which will endure,

Am I less holy and the initiated more ,

Is truth greater or are conventions core,

If baptised souls are now priests commended,

Will the beautiful fellowship of the whole be ended

Just asked my cousin who lives in dudley the only madares he knows in dudley is *personal info edited* who is one of the main "stakeholders" of the sikh cultural centre..so i guess *edit* is related to him and has a interest in this matter......for all his views on income generation can he expalin why a gurdwara like edward street in west brom where i am from is smaller than the dudley one and has a community hall smaller than the dudley one and runs adequately without maas sharab......also he needs to go to sedgely street and see there centre as well.....no wonder he lives 120 miles away from dudley!!!

• Like 2

Just asked my cousin who lives in dudley the only madares he knows in dudley is * who is one of the main "stakeholders" of the sikh cultural centre..so i guess * is related to him and has a interest in this matter......for all his views on income generation can he expalin why a gurdwara like edward street in west brom where i am from is smaller than the dudley one and has a community hall smaller than the dudley one and runs adequately without maas sharab......also he needs to go to sedgely street and see there centre as well.....no wonder he lives 120 miles away from dudley!!!

I represent myself ,not anyone else, Iam not directly related to him, although I know who you refer to ,you would do well to be such a stakeholder

,I still go to donate and have done so for the past twent years,

Are you jealous of our Hall?

you donate to the gurdwara or the centre?????.......................ooops until recently they were the same thing until the gurdwara sold the hall for a £1 to a 5 member committee all of whom bar 1 where members of the gurdwara committee :-)....as for being jelous of "our" hall check last years accounts and see how much the parties actually made.....and compare that with "our" centre and also the facilities we have and you have and you will see its better to have a vibrant home than a massive building with nothing in it :-)

• Like 1

you donate to the gurdwara or the centre?????.......................ooops until recently they were the same thing until the gurdwara sold the hall for a £1 to a 5 member committee all of whom bar 1 where members of the gurdwara committee :-)....as for being jelous of "our" hall check last years accounts and see how much the parties actually made.....and compare that with "our" centre and also the facilities we have and you have and you will see its better to have a vibrant home than a massive building with nothing in it :-)

I do not nose into any Gurdwara accounts,I leave that to you,I do not sneakly ask my cousins who someone is,I proudly use my grandfathers family name ,who was a decorated soldier,I do not hide behind false names