IS is gurmat????

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mehtab
one thing is that our bodies are more than 75% water.

so if we just recite the bani with love, we can make amrit inside of us. what need is there for more water? make amrit inside of you, recite bani with prem, pyaar, and sharda. thats all you need! trust me!

My thoughts exactly ^_^

Also, a beanti to Balwinder Singh, can you please tell us when Sri Akal Takhat Sahib ji banned this? Is it possible that somebody posts a copy of the hukamnaama?

Thanks

vaaheguru ji ka khalsa vaaheguru ji ki fateh

SOGGSJ ji,

I donot have the copy of that hukamama by Sri Akal Takhat Sahib ji but I learned this from the gyani ji of our local Gurudwara sahib.

Khalsa Jeo, the panktees which you have posted don't really tell the importance of keeping water while doing paath and drinking it afterwards. If possible please find us panktees which answer Balwinder Singh's question.

Also, a beanti to Balwinder Singh, can you please tell us when Sri Akal Takhat Sahib ji banned this? Is it possible that somebody posts a copy of the hukamnaama?

Thanks

SOGGS jio, guru sahib never says it clearly to keep water with you, then drink it afterwards, but we have to understand the concept. Water turns to amrit, when it touches the feet of the saints, same thing with bani when gurbani is sung it turns into amrit, the concept is the same, although there's no direct reference as for alot of topics, guru sahib never says anything directly about our actions, etc. Rather gives us a consequence of our actions..

More important thing is understanding the concept as Mkhalsa has said. Rather than thinking of a logical way to verify everything.

one thing is that our bodies are more than 75% water.

so if we just recite the bani with love, we can make amrit inside of us. what need is there for more water? make amrit inside of you, recite bani with prem, pyaar, and sharda. thats all you need! trust me!

WOW Wonderful MKhalsa Jee......beautiful reply :wub:

This is best and this is what Sikhi stands for

I think we should avoid being ritualistic

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

mkhalsa veer is rite but one question struk my mind, ok this is true naam japo te ander amrit tayyar karo par what is then sarovar sahib where we do eshnan and what abt real amrit wich we have frm panj pyare so i think so what mkhalsa veer said is very good but the jal we where talking is also good as it has naam inside it, peoples like me who do not jap naam for them this is the best medicine bhul chuk de khemma i know i am moorakh mugadh.

Guest mehtab

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I read somewhere that Bani/Naam has some influence on water. So thats why the ishnaan at the sarovar at Darbar Sahib is considered a blessing, because Bani always goes on at Darbar Sahib.

my half cent

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Guest rsingh

every time discussion of Dukhbhanjni sahib comes up im told by certain people there is no such bani written by the guru's

im not saying i agree with them, im also told according to the Reath Maryada of the guru khalsa Panth, sri Akal Takath puting water and then drinking after is Manmat as sikhs do not belive in mystical powers.

They instead say do Sukhmani sahib the path.