Evolution

Evolution - Fact or Fiction?   

25 members have voted

1. 1. Evolution is fact.

Skywalker Ji please see this whole video

Also i remember seeing a video that they found footprints of dinosaur and humans together in texas.

Veerji, if that were true the scientific world would have already acknowledged it. Those are mainly Christians who are twisting random facts and blowing them out of proportion to show the world is only 6000 years old and that the Earth is the center of the Universe. Dhan Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji tells that this can not be true.

If evolution is true then where does soul, cycle of birth and death fit in it? Where does By Guru's grace fall into it? What about Satguru giving mukhti to animals? How does one become a monkey to move up to the next stages of becoming a human? We move up the ladder of the cycle of reincarnation by our deeds then monkeys must have the highest chance of becoming a human next because evolution says we came from monkeys. Christians, scientist, among others are trying to explain how Akal Purakh created the creation. All of them fail because only Akal Purakh knows what took place. Evolution does have good points, but is it a complete theory to accept as the truth? Hell no it has many holes in it.

If evolution is true then where does soul, cycle of birth and death fit in it? Where does By Guru's grace fall into it? What about Satguru giving mukhti to animals? How does one become a monkey to move up to the next stages of becoming a human? We move up the ladder of the cycle of reincarnation by our deeds then monkeys must have the highest chance of becoming a human next because evolution says we came from monkeys. Christians, scientist, among others are trying to explain how Akal Purakh created the creation. All of them fail because only Akal Purakh knows what took place. Evolution does have good points, but is it a complete theory to accept as the truth? Hell no it has many holes in it.

it doesnt matter if its true or not we can never know guru jis limits.. there are many planets with life? we cant know all the secrets vaheguroo jees beyond our understanding we will never know everything and wondering could lead to doubts.. best thing would be to do naam jaap i believe in evolution.. :) but that doesnt matter..

Yes, even science says that it isn't a complete theory. It is only accepted up until it can be proved false. As for the questions you posed, they are very legitimate. I'm not sure but I think a very plausable argument is that many humans live like animals. For example, some people aren't really living and meeting Waheguru in their life so they get thrown into the cycle of reincarnation.

Only Five veerji, to clarify, we can agree that the Universe is at LEAST a million years old even though science says aver 10 billion years old.

The way I see it, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj shouldn't be questioned and should be the absolute truth. I don't find anything contradictory AT ALL though. I see science as a humans using their cunning to scratch a nanometer surface of something infinite.

hir Awpy pMc qqu ibsQwrw ivic DwqU pMc Awip pwvY ]

har aapae pa(n)ch thath bisathhaaraa vich dhhaathoo pa(n)ch aap paavai ||

The Lord Himself directs the evolution of the world of the five elements; He Himself infuses the five senses into it.

What Gurbani makes me think with my little budhi is that evolution is a part of Waheguru's hukam, just as dying would also be considered as a hukam of Akaal Purakh.

"If there is a God, it's going to be a whole lot bigger and a whole lot more incomprehensible than anything that any theologian of any religion has ever proposed." - Richard Dawkins

I think about that quote and it really pleases me because it just goes to show even then they haven't looked at Sikhi at all.

The thing about scientists is, they lack spirituality on the most part.

Bhul chuk maaf ji.

Yes, even science says that it isn't a complete theory. It is only accepted up until it can be proved false.

But science has not looked at the cycle of birth and death. They say by our traits we evolved (became humans). Sikhi says by our deeds we evolved into humans.

I'm not sure but I think a very plausable argument is that many humans live like animals. For example, some people aren't really living and meeting Waheguru in their life so they get thrown into the cycle of reincarnation.

That is by trait that they act like animals. What about an athiest that acts like a human? That person will go back into the cycle of reincarnation as well. So are all monkeys waiting to become humans? Sikhi says by your deeds you climb out of reincarnation. Does Sikhi say all monkeys will get into the human life? Evolution speaks on triats, Sikhi says by deeds.

Only Five veerji, to clarify, we can agree that the Universe is at LEAST a million years old even though science says aver 10 billion years old.

The way I see it, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj shouldn't be questioned and should be the absolute truth. I don't find anything contradictory AT ALL though. I see science as a humans using their cunning to scratch a nanometer surface of something infinite.

If you don't find anything contradictory then you should answer my questions because they show the contradictory in Sikhi and evolution.

hir Awpy pMc qqu ibsQwrw ivic DwqU pMc Awip pwvY ]

har aapae pa(n)ch thath bisathhaaraa vich dhhaathoo pa(n)ch aap paavai ||

The Lord Himself directs the evolution of the world of the five elements; He Himself infuses the five senses into it.

Just because the english translation of Gurbani has the word evolution in it. That doesn't make Satguru is talking about evolution of what science describes. The five elements are evolving every second, but the soul is beyond the five elements and it is judged by the deeds.

What Gurbani makes me think with my little budhi is that evolution is a part of Waheguru's hukam, just as dying would also be considered as a hukam of Akaal Purakh.

"If there is a God, it's going to be a whole lot bigger and a whole lot more incomprehensible than anything that any theologian of any religion has ever proposed." - Richard Dawkins

I think about that quote and it really pleases me because it just goes to show even then they haven't looked at Sikhi at all.

The thing about scientists is, they lack spirituality on the most part.

Bhul chuk maaf ji.

They surely lack Gurmat, but the evolution theory as currently can't explain many thing about reincarnation and contradict the cycle of birth and death.

I think we are trying to use our logic too much. Waheguru can do anything. We can't explain the secrets of evolution, or why it is this way. This whole thing about our deeds leading us to higher life forms is a very complex thing...its not a simple 1+1=2...God can do anything, including setting forth evolution and God can change laws as well. I think its beyond us, but if we try to use our very limited knowledge of Gurbani to say science must be wrong because Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji says this...then we are doing exactly what the christians are doing. Guru Sahib is the eternal truth, but to fully understand and comprehend this deep truth, we must become 100% truthful ourselves.

I think we are trying to use our logic too much. Waheguru can do anything.

No one is suggesting Waheguru can't do anything. This is a discussion on his creation.

We can't explain the secrets of evolution, or why it is this way.

First the theory of evolution has to be accepted by Sikhi, then you can say the secret of evolution can't be explained.

This whole thing about our deeds leading us to higher life forms is a very complex thing...its not a simple 1+1=2...

No one is saying it is simple. But the simple part of reincarnation shows evolution theory is wrong.

God can do anything, including setting forth evolution and God can change laws as well.

God has made everything perfect as it is, so what is to be changed? God can do anything, but he made his creation perfect so why would he set forth evolution?

I think its beyond us, but if we try to use our very limited knowledge of Gurbani to say science must be wrong because Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji says this...then we are doing exactly what the christians are doing.

Your understanding of Gurbani might be very limited, but you don't need to speak for others. Speak for yourself. Who made science the benchmark?

Guru Sahib is the eternal truth, but to fully understand and comprehend this deep truth, we must become 100% truthful ourselves.

Yes when people don't have answers to question they use this line. Only if Sant ji was around to hear Singhs sticking up for a theory that says humans came from monkeys and rejects, by your deeds you'll be judged.....he'd laugh till the monkey evolved......lol

From my little budhi, i believe this body is a vessel, right? I don't think the soul of the monkey would go to a human being automatically. The vessel changes, but the souls do not. We are blessed because we have come into a vessel that can meet waheguru and recognzie the grace of waheguru.

The thing about "evolution" or whatever you want to call it is as nether worlds above and below are destroyed slowly the hukam of Waheguru (the Hukam that controls and drives all five elements) brings creation of life. It is Waheguru's will in my opinion.

Automatically through the way the Universe has been made by Waheguru life starts and ultimately becomes beings like us that can recognize Waheguru's creation and merge back into Waheguru and escape the cycle of birth and death. Keep in mind Guru Ji also says there neither worlds beneath and above and there could be life there too.

I'm just writing my thoughts and I do think if we sat with Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa and talked about it, i don't think he would laugh at all.

Anyways, these are my thoughts, i don't really want to argue...

There are a few misconceptions around evolution.

Humans didn't evolve from monkeys. Evolution says humans and apes came from a common ancestor. A bit like a tree which has branches, which dividw in turn into twigs etc. In the same way, all life came from one source.

Even in Victorian times, evolution was accepted by Christians. It was believed that animals evolved into more complicated ones and thence humans arose. They were happy with this as it matched their belief of humans being the pinnacle. What changed was that it was then put that humans weren't the end-point of evolution but that there were other life forms that died out and humans made it through.

If you look at how science believes the universe came about, it states that there was a singularity. If you compress all matter in this universe into something the size of a full stop and then continue to compress it further until it has no dimensions at all, this is a singularity. This then "exploded" and hence the "big bang". Subatomic particles and forces formed atoms which then coalesced to form stars. Some became rocks. On at least our rock, water and air developed.

In my head, God himself held out his palm and within it lay the singularity. He is the source. He planted the seed of the Tree of Life. From Him came the singularity. From Him sprug the universe. From Him, worlds formed. From Him, Life sprung and evolved. From Him came humans.

Hello,

First lets look at two facts. Gurbani talks about how their was a golden age, satyug. Remember Guru Gobind Singh ji, was said to be Dusht Daman in his previous life. And that was in Satyug. So we know satyuga existed. Fact, because it is Gurbani. And Satyuga was many millions of years ago. So that means the conventional evolutionary theory that modern man, only evolved around 50 thousand years ago is false. Because we know that humans have been around for millions of years. Fact

Second fact is, we do evolve. Because it is scientifically proven, our cells mutate and whatnot. We see things like bacteria evolve all the time, scientific fact, because thats why people get ill, because the diseases are always evolving, hence our immune system has to make up for it. We are always evolving, infact we are evolving right now.

ok so these are just the two facts. So that means, our history is like a mixture of creationism and evolution. It is far more greater than what the scientists know, and far more greator than what christians many beleive that the world is only 6000 years old. This history of our race, is so amazing, only through the grace of Vaheguru can we come to know. And im not saying i know it it all, i hardly know a thing. But i have been lead to extraordinary knowledge. But im mostly just a charlatan. So the things i am about to say next, you may not understand, or want to believe, but just remember, how gurbani has made it clear,this thing goes way back than most people can even think of. The two facts are human beings are more than a million years old, because remember in Gurbani it talks about stories of satyuga, and remember, we see lifeforms evolving all the time. So it is both true.

Anyway its just the conventional evolution theory is wrong, i will try to explain why. If you look at all the different races we have. You have the aboriginals, blacks, whites, Japanese, Indians, etc, it is way more diverse than that. Because even within the same countries and same continents, the races are different. Like India is like right next to China, but the racial diversity is so different. And look 50,000 years is not enough time for all the diversity in the human race, to have happened. But we as Sikh's know, our history goes way back.

Now you look a the Darwinian theory, survival of the fittest, evolution happens just by chance. This is what is taught in schools. You need to know Darwin was funded by the Rockerfeller family, to support their ideology of how they are the upper class the rich elite, and everyone else in the world needs to die.

Ofcourse there is some truth in what Darwin says about evolution but mixed with lies to suit the agenda of the bankers, But we as Sikh know its not just by chance. God is the driving force of all evolution, like somebody posteda quote in Gurbani earlier remember.

Our evolution is driven by consciousness. ill explain this later, first i just want to show you the sick people we have working for us in Government.

Obama's science tsar, his adviser, John P holdren, wrote a book called ecoscience. So you have these sickos working if our governments, this is just one example. Anyway in this book he talks about population reduction, giving forced abortions, limiting the amount of children people can have, and the president of the US, wants advisors like these? You have got to know that the presidents are really just puppets. Obama serves wall street. Anyway these people's idea is supported by the darwinian theory, survival of the fittest crap. We know that as crap. We as Sikh's should look to help the poor and needy. hell we are all poor and needy anyway. Spiritually deprived!

But don't believe me type in your search engine" john p holdren population control" research it for yourselves, there is alot of sickos running this planet, while we just sit here doing nothing. Reminds me of that quote "the only thing for evil to triumph if for good people doing nothing" Also type in bill gates vaccines to reduce population, where on video you can see bill gates saying he wants to introduce vaccines to lower the worlds population. And it is all supported by this Darwin crap.

Remember they keep basing the human evolution on a "MISSING LINK". Why is it called the "missing link", because they HAVE NOT found it yet. LOL. Shall i tell you why? Thats because there is no missing link. You think if they have found things like homo erectus' homo habilis, homosexuals, lol just kidding. Anyway they have found all these old primates, but they still haven't found the "missing link". We as sikhs know there can't be a missing link. Because we did not evolve thousands of years ago, we have been around for MILLIONS of years.

Look i used to believe in the evolutionary theory word for word too, i used to be obsessed i would do research into and all sorts. Remember it is still called a "theory" because there is no concrete evidence. Howver just because we didn't evolve a few thousands years ago, that does not mean evolution isn't happening, its just there is a little more to it, than what we have been told. But through the grace of Vaheguru, i have learned despite might what be considered science, i go with what my heart says. With my intuition. Like Sikhi says humans are millions of years old, even if scientists may not agree, i go with my intuition and heart. Because mind logic comes from ego, intuition comes from GOD. Who is the absolute TRUTH!

Just like people in the past used to think the Earth was flat, well only in the "western world", all the ancient cultures knew the planets were round. Anyway, when people first used to say "no actually the Earth is round", they got laughed at and sometime put in prison. But then you introduce the law of gravity. "AAAH, now it all makes sense" It is because the pieces of the puzzle are missing. That is the same with our history of the human race!

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

German philosopher (1788 - 1860)

The word conspiracy, tends to have negative connatations, people automatically assume its something for "crazy nutjobs", but let me tell you there is a mass conspiracy. There has been a coverup of our true history. The things we are taught by our schools, governments etc are lies.

Damn there is so much i want to say i keep forgeting. Please Ask Vaheguru to guide you to the truth always. Don't accept things just because someone says it its true, even if they say have evidence. There have been thousands of cases in science, where they believed they had evidence, for something, then it gets disproved later on. Don't be like the Godless materialists, remember we have intution that comes straight from Vaheguru himself. Use this intuition to determine what is true and whats not.

Anyway, we taught that diseases are just random. But we as Sikhs know diseases arise due to our karma, our mind patterns, from our previous actions. From previous lives. Where has modern scientists, don't understand this yet. What we think, is what we evolve to.

Please please please what this video, so you know what the hell im trying to talk about, please watch it all. Hopefully you will know what i mean. Mind over matter, our conscousnessm your thoughts change your dna. Where as in school, they teach "we can't change our dna, oh it just comes from parents, nothing you can do." But this is wrong. anyway please watch this video

Ok know it is scientifically proven, that meditation CHANGES THE BRAIN. For real. So that is more proof thinking, changes the physical structure. There has been experiments proving that peoples brains get bigger after meditating. Ok type into your search engines "meditation changes brain". And you will find tons and tons, of experiments and research done, on medical websites scientific websites that prove this. Its not just hocus pocus made crap. its for real.

Ok watch this amazing video which proves, how sound vibration can alter atoms and particles into structures. And how positive thoughts like love, can affect the environment around us, like the food and water we eat. And negative thoughts can also alter the vibratory frequency of the environment. Thats why japping naam and saying Vaheguru, purifies our mind. Because vibration changes matter! Which is what most scientists will not tell you.

Other little things you may want to know, human beings did walk with dinosaurs. This cycle of Satyug to Kalyug, and all the other yugas in the middle, has happened many times before. You know actually humans are closer to a billion years old really. We did not originally come from this planet. We were a space race, even before the last Satyuga, this planet was terraformed, to be more suitable for complex lifeforms. This was mostly just a water planet. Anyway most of our history has been lost. But there are still other races of human's that live in different star systems. They are more advanced than us. Our original home planet was destroyed, and there are humans all through out the galaxy. I believe we are coming up to another vibrational change, people are starting to wake up to truth again, people are starting to remember who we really are. we are not this body, that is just our vehicle, we are really a soul. But we have forgotten our source, which is Vaheguru, thus we became separated. But he have given us a chance to come back to him again.

The reason, many of these extra terrestial races, do not reveal themselves, is because we are simply not ready, we cannot even look after our own race. We as humans, let our race, starve, live in poverty, and we don't give a damn, just go about living our own lives. Whats more we are all slaves. The people in control of our institutions, our governments our banks, they too are over extra terrastial origin, But they are not benevolent, they are melevolent, they hate us. Millions of children go missing every year, nobody knows where, thats because this alien race that controls us, we are like a natural resource to them. But we attracted all of this because of our karma. We can get help, but only when we change ourselves. We as a race have become too greedy and materialistic, we have forgotten the true way.

Sorry for my vocab and poor writing skills, remember don't even have to believe any of this stuff, just go with what feels right, what does your heart say, Go to the Guru for the truth, and guidance. I am not any sort of authority over anything. Go within, where all truth lies, because Vaheguru is within.

Ok when you have got time please please watch this video, it will help you to understand how consciousness, drives our dna, and evolution. Not just by chance.