How Many Sikhs Join?

For any religion to fix its problems it has to fix them in its homeland first. Oh! I'm sorry, I forgot, Sikhs don't have their own homeland where we can rule ourselves, we are ruled by the Government of India!

Every major religion needs a headquarters to be able to complete any mission on a wider scale. Our headquarters, and the whole birth place of Sikhi, is under the rule of the Government of India (whose constitution does not even recognise Sikhs as Sikhs, but instead says Sikhs are just Hindus!). The Jathedars at the Akaal Takhat do their best, but they too, ultimately, are ruled by the Government of India, who gives all orders to the Police Force and Army. The Government of India committed the 1984 holocaust to prove that fact that they were still indeed the Rulers of the Sikhs! Many people have very very strong evidence to support that the 1984 era actions by the Government of India was in fact an attempt to wipe out the Sikhs altogether! Nobody has ever been able to deny this evidence!

We need to get a Homeland for the Sikhs where the Sikhs, and all other peoples in that Sikh Homeland, are allowed to live in total freedom of religion and expression.

Until we Sikhs, outside of India, get organised and actually start making a single party or organisation for Sikh Freedom, we will just have to helplessly watch on while the rights of Sikhs, who live in the Birth Place of Sikhi, the Punjab, are continually reduced! Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot, we do we have an organisation that is trying to organise and unite all Sikhs from across the world, its called the International Coalition for a Sikh Homeland.

So the recipe for success is pretty straight forward. All every Sikh has to do is join the International Coalition for a Sikh Homeland, and/or one of the leading Sikh Organisations from the UK, USA, Canada and other countries which makes up the Coalition.

Simple question is... how many of us will join the International Coalition of a Sikh Homeland or one of the parties within this coalition?

Please see its website, they have a very clear strategy and set timescales

http://freedom86.org/

Do you think EVERY Gurdwara should join this Coalition making it possible for the Sangat at that Gurdwara to support this Coalition? I can't think of a reason why any Gurdwara wouldn't want justice for the Human Rights Violations committed against the Sikhs by the Government of India since 1947, right up until the present day!

How many Sikhs in PANJAB WANT an Independent Sikh homeland??

How many Sikhs in PANJAB WANT an Independent Sikh homeland??

We'll never know. Unless, we create an atmosphere of freedom of expression in the Punjab, where the Sikhs can give their true opinion without being tortured, jailed or killed for making their opinion (and then their families are raped, tortured and murdered too!). Because, as we all know, there has been thousands of Sikhs tortured, raped, jailed and killed for expressing a wish to have their own homeland and self rule in india. That's why the Government of India keep Human Rights Organisations out of the Punjab. Many Human Rights Organisations, like Amnesty International, have, and are being, kept out of the Punjab!

If Amnesty International, and other Human Rights Organisations were let into the Punjab, I think you would find that there would be a very clear majority of Sikhs in the Punjab who would vote for a Free Sikh Homeland in the Birth Place of their SIkh Reilgion, the Punjab!

We'll never know. Unless, we create an atmosphere of freedom of expression in the Punjab, where the Sikhs can give their true opinion without being tortured, jailed or killed for making their opinion (and then their families are raped, tortured and murdered too!). Because, as we all know, there has been thousands of Sikhs tortured, raped, jailed and killed for expressing a wish to have their own homeland and self rule in india. That's why the Government of India keep Human Rights Organisations out of the Punjab. Many Human Rights Organisations, like Amnesty International, have, and are being, kept out of the Punjab!

If Amnesty International, and other Human Rights Organisations were let into the Punjab, I think you would find that there would be a very clear majority of Sikhs in the Punjab who would vote for a Free Sikh Homeland in the Birth Place of their SIkh Reilgion, the Punjab!

I'm aware of this. I'm not aware at the moment, but are AI, HRO still not allowed into the Panjab?

The Khalsa fought the Mughals, yet Sikhs can't stand up and fight against some Brahmins who can't even protect their own Religion!

Don't mind, but we have issues before wanting Khalistan. We got to help our Shaheedi parivaars. 73% drug addicts of Punjab. 80% Monas of Punjab. Female foeticide, aids and cancer problems need to be adressed. Our 5 million Sikh tribes living all over India have to be settled in Punjab and nearby areas (Punjab shall get its much needed work force and our brothers shall be able to settle down).

What will we do with a Khalistan that doesn't care about Sikhi and will be ruled by the likes of Badal?

Naley biggest thing, we got to convert non Sikhs from Haryana and Himachal, otherwise we shall be mere 20% of Khalistan and that too with very few true Sikhs.

I'm aware of this. I'm not aware at the moment, but are AI, HRO still not allowed into the Panjab?

The Khalsa fought the Mughals, yet Sikhs can't stand up and fight against some Brahmins who can't even protect their own Religion!

In answer to your question AI (Amnesty International) and HRO's Human Rights Organisations are still now allowed into the Punjab (as confirmed today by the very articulate SPOW representatives on Kam Singh's first class show). This is because, as said on Sikh Youth Project Show, Amnesty International would report all of india's Human Rights Violations to the United Nations!! The United Nation has Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji's sacrifice to save the Hindu religion recorded and recognised within their organisation!

I know what you mean about Sikhs not being able to fight the people, government of india, who are trying to wipe the Sikhs out, . However, the Government of india has got an amazingly unfair advantage over the Sikhs. If the Sikhs try and defend themselves they are just called terrorist - it's a catch 22! The Government of india controls how much water the Sikhs get, the law of the Sikhs, the Army of the Sikhs, the Police of the SIkhs, the electricity of the Sikhs, the farming prices of the SIkhs. Sikhs have no power at all! Look what the Government of india are doing to Professor Davinder Pal Singh Bhullar, and that's just to name one life that could join the .25 MILLION SIKHS that have disappeared under the Government of india since the 1970s.

I know what you mean, though, it was our Gurus and Shaheeds who saved the Hindu Religion for the Hindus. You'd think that because Khalistan created india for the Hindus, the Government of india would let the Sikhs have the small percentage of their 10 Guru's land back, as Khalistan!