Singh In Stanley Cup Final

Beginner

Oh and there is actually a punjabi player on the canucks. Mr Manny Malholtra. Making a few million playing this game. And with the popularity of ice hockey amongst punjabi's in Canada there will definitely be more in the future. Prabh Rai was recently drafted by the canucks. How many punjabis have legitimate chance in the EPL?

And a bit unrelated but David Hoilett of Blackburn grew up in a punjabi community in Canada. He was a friend of mine and I use to play with him years ago. England is scouting him for the national team (he has dual citizenship) From what i remember, he was a huge Toronto Maple Leafs fan!

David Hoilett grew up in Brampton aka Brown Town ;) Oh and England can't scout him for the national team since he is Canadian born and his parents are from Jamaica. He is eligible to play for Canada and Jamaica not the U.K though.

He got dual citizenship and is currently being scouted by Englands national squad. I'm sure it is somewhere on his wki page. Hopefully he plays for Canada though, we could use the help.