indian values ??

sevak

waheguru..man see from all these things..i get soo upset and frustrated..i m like u r puttin me against guru sahab..and telling me do makeup..u have dari ..mucha..and big eyebrows..i get fed up..eh na paa oh na paa..most of the times i get dhamkiya ghar to nikal jaa...asi tera bya gursikh munde naal nahi karana..oh tani chaduga..we are not gonna keep u this that..and then i think..why bother even asking them if i can go to gurughar or not..just go u know..not doing n e thing bad...i mean we should respect..but if parents don't have respect for sikhi..and telling us to go on the wrong path...i get gussa...and when somebody tells me..don't do that or that..i m like.... please don't tell me what to do... waheguruuuuuu....

waheguru..man see from all these things..i get soo upset and frustrated..i m like u r puttin me against guru sahab..and telling me do makeup..u have dari ..mucha..and big eyebrows..i get fed up..eh na paa oh na paa..most of the times i get dhamkiya ghar to nikal jaa...asi tera bya gursikh munde naal nahi karana..oh tani chaduga..we are not gonna keep u this that..and then i think..why bother even asking them if i can go to gurughar or not..just go u know..not doing n e thing bad...i mean we should respect..but if parents don't have respect for sikhi..and telling us to go on the wrong path...i get gussa...and when somebody tells me..don't do that or that..i m like.... please don't tell me what to do... waheguruuuuuu....

Really... wow ... interesting stuff here.

Its intersting to see how, one side you have a gursikh and parents are forcing him/her to wear fashionable suits, and simply dress up for da occasion, and then on the other side, you got non-gursikhs, and their parents telling them not to dress-up, and be simple.

Weird world. <_<

It's not anybody's fault.. Don't get mad or put your mood of with anyone who has different views..

It's just the way it is.. Whenever you get stuck with anyone who goes against ur views.. Simple and BEST rule is "Ignore".. well you can try to explain, but in our society.. explaining stuff is impossible.. They will like goo.. "Sanuu sikhanda ya.." and so on.. u know rest of the story..

Yes we can live with them in peace only and only if we respect what they do and thats how they will respect what we do.. for ex. If my brother goes to the party.. i will say to him.. Hey bro have a nice time.. instead of saying.. "Why u going to kalyug area, that's not sikhi and so on.." Though i am against parties and stuff, but sometime it's better to stay low and act low (not smarty).. u know what i mean.. :wub:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Its okay to wear fancy suits to the gurdwara but some people dont know where to draw the line. People dress like their going on to a party when they come to the gurdwara, I remember back in the day when people wore party suits, well at the parties, now I see them at the gurdwara which leaves me thinking what the hell do they wear at the parties ( thank god im not around to see). I see women wearing half sleeve, Ive even seen half salwar, people need to cover up and stop acting like they just jumped out of a bollywood movie. I wont be suprised if the next trend is bikini suits. no.gif