Illumanati Symbols In Sri Darbar Sahib?

On a visit many many years ago I managed to find my way to the top of the Darbar Sahib with the motive to see the view being in the central to the whole complex. From what I know this is not allowed however I managed to get up there. I took a few pictures as I walked around there was some restoration work going on just small scale nothing major. However I noticed that there was an area that was older than other parts that had not been re-covered up. The marble and brick seemed aged much more than the area around it that was more modern and in pristine condition. I was shocked to see that old and ancient engravings were being covered over and or being scrubbed out. One in particular was of giant sized women inscale to smaller men, animals around her it didn’t really reflect anything much “Hindu” or “Sikh” nor did I recognise the style of the piece for that matter from any folklore or fable. What its origin was I do not know, however it had been there for some considerable time that I am certain.

I forgot to mention when the sevadars spotted us they were most unpleased a bit of jostling and pushing took place they tried to take my camera however I walked down and people began to gather because of the commotion. They asked me what I had photographed I explained just the surrounding area and not at all the top of the complex itself.

On a visit many many years ago I managed to find my way to the top of the Darbar Sahib with the motive to see the view being in the central to the whole complex. From what I know this is not allowed however I managed to get up there. I took a few pictures as I walked around there was some restoration work going on just small scale nothing major. However I noticed that there was an area that was older than other parts that had not been re-covered up. The marble and brick seemed aged much more than the area around it that was more modern and in pristine condition. I was shocked to see that old and ancient engravings were being covered over and or being scrubbed out. One in particular was of giant sized women inscale to smaller men, animals around her it didn’t really reflect anything much “Hindu” or “Sikh” nor did I recognise the style of the piece for that matter from any folklore or fable. What its origin was I do not know, however it had been there for some considerable time that I am certain.

I forgot to mention when the sevadars spotted us they were most unpleased a bit of jostling and pushing took place they tried to take my camera however I walked down and people began to gather because of the commotion. They asked me what I had photographed I explained just the surrounding area and not at all the top of the complex itself.

Please tell me you got pictures and can share them with sangat!

BA51NGH, Singh559 I don’t have any clear pictures the whole incident was a case of minutes however from what I understand some that have been scratched out of the marble can still be seen at the very top as you make your way up the very narrow staircase one in particular is on the left hand side just as you get to the top, just don’t get caught the sevadars that can be difficult. I won’t say what it is or its significance it will only upset people here anyone truly interested could check for themselves.

Even if that is a freemason icon, why would they put it there? If they are so secretive im sure they wouldnt want to advertise themselves like that. Plus are we saying that freemasons have some authority of what happens at Sri Harmindar Sahib?

The Indian government (although heavily disguised through the likes of Badal, etc) seems to have it's dirty paws in Sri Harmindar Sahib's business so if the Freemasons were also involved I wouldn't be surprised. I mean, who is going to stop them? I doubt anyone high-up in our faith even know what Freemasons and the likes of the Illuminati actually are, nevermind doing something to curb such influences.