Illumanati Symbols In Sri Darbar Sahib?

reasons to believe that illuminati has nothing to do with it:

-flower of life is a symbol used in many communities

reasons to believe that illuminati is behind it::

- there was a lot of freemasons in india during british raj, and amongst the Sikh community

- although the flower of life is almost a universal symbol, it looks like it is placed between two cheered patterns... again this could be innocent, but could not be...

-reasons mentioned by sikh youth

theres reason for people to believe and disbelieve.... which is why I initially enquired...does any one know when the marble parkama was built in sri darbar sahib? and were the patterns laid dwn at the same time?...

http://www.dnaalchem...er_of_Life.html

Remember guys, it's just a conspiracy story, i wouldn't really call it a theory. There are people out there who have business and national interests, the truth is much more boring than we would like to put it out to be.

Whether there is some truth to the conspiracy stories people come up with, i don't doubt. Instead of calling this an illuminati symbol and that we've been "infiltrated" we should fully research what this symbol means and whether this is inline with GurSikhi and Gurmat, which I do think it is.

The black patterns are not uncommon and are seen all around Sackhand Sri Harmandir Sahib

4512665976_94070e35f8_b.jpg

amritsar-golden-temple-floor-pilgrims-c-sacredsites.jpg

During the time of Maharaja Ranjit Singh a lot of 'non Sikh' architecture crept in and stayed there till the Singh Sabha Movement rose up - we even had IDOLS in Sri Harmandar Sahib in the early 1900's!!

A lot of Paintings were also done during Ranjit Singh's time and in the time of the Mahants which enforced a Hinduized Version of Sikhi with weird pics of Hindu Gods and Guru's with Tikkas on their forehead I think some may even be on the actual Gold itself on the walls of Harmandar Sahib and surroinding buildings.

So it does not come as a surprise that illuminatti symbols may be present inside the complex as we Sikhs do not have the brains to work things out,thankfully most of the old frescos have been whitewashed - I can't stand pics showing our Guru's with Tikkas alongside Hindu Gods - this is totally wrong.

We FOR SOME weird reason have also allowed the INDIAN ARMY write their names on the walls in the marble and floor of the complex - whats the reason for that???

Is that a nishani of Ghulami Slavery - we allow the names of the regiments of the Indian Army to be present in the very Complex they tried to destroy - before anything as soon as Sikhs get freedom we have to wipe these symbols of Ghulami away remove all references to the Indian Army and their evil regiments - Would Banda Singh Bahadur allow the names of Mogul regiments in our Gurdwaras at the time I don't think so and neither would he have allowed these other Hindu symbols alongside Illuminatti ones

We all fully well know that the Brahmanvadi soch is the real Illuminati with the CASTE SYTEM STRUCTURE - ie the Pyramid with the Bhaman being the all seeing eye - they are the illuminatti

[ swaUQwl XUQ dI post nwl mY iblkul sYmq hY [ ijny vI ieh gulwmI dy nISwn hY ieny nMU imtW dyny cwihdw hn [

The illuminati like to use good symbols, and turn it into bad. It is just like how Hitler took the swastika from the Ancient Indian traditions and flipped it over. Represnting the opposite of the original meaning. swastika.gif

swastika-flag001.jpg

Also Southhall Youth made a good point about how non sikhi architectire has crept its way in. I'm no expert, but i wouldn't be suprised if this is the case.

However we must remember not all symbols are inherently bad. Its the intent behind it, which is it good or bad. Just like the swastika can be used for good or bad. A sword can be used for good or bad, a gun can be used for good or bad. Its not necessarily the technology. But the user and intent behind it.

These symbols have a profound effect in our subconscious, We need to figure out there meanings. Symbolism is everywhere, its a form of communication, its a language we need to understand.

But there is no doubt that when the British infiltrated the "Sikh Religion" lots of dodgy things have happened. Like they shortened some Bani's etc. The cowards, always use insidious techniques to attack dharma.

We need to clean ourselves of this impurity. Only through the grace of Waheguru though is it possible.

But if you look into the flower of life, it also looks a little bit like one of the chakras, it seems to represent creation. If you know what tetrahedrons and octahedrons represent. Well its very complicated to explain, i don't even understand it fully myself. I will have to look more into it. But the "illuminati" like to use these symbols as a way of saying "We know more than you" but it doesn't necessarily make those symbols inherently bad in itself.

But whatever, Sikhi is the ultimate truth, everything happens for a reason, we will eventually come to understand why things are the way they are. Everything is ultimately the will of God.

Just remember in history, how evil people have hijacked good and disseminate it into bad. But that does not make the original meaning negative, although it may be associated with something negative. Hope that makes sense.

It's not just about whether the symbol is bad or good. It's about not confusing people. Personally if I went to a Hindu Mandir, I'd like to see Hindu symbols there, if I went to a Mosque, I'd like to see Islamic Symbols there. If I went to a Church, I'd like to see Christian symbols there. If I went to a Gurdwara, I'd like to see Sikh Symbols there!

Otherwise, everybody, including the children of the faiths I have just mentioned above would be confused and mislead. As our Gurus taught us, you can defend the rights of another religion, and even save anothers religion too, but that does not mean you have to compromise your own belief/religion.

By the way, I am not for a minute suggesting that anybody above would want to see a mish mash of symbols in any religious places of worship, including Gurdwaras!!!

Who cares? it's a load of nonsense. It looks nice, it's decrotive. At the end of the day Gurbani takes presedence over everything and that should be our main concern.

• 2 months later...

"Who cares? it's a load of nonsense. It looks nice, it's decrotive. At the end of the day Gurbani takes presedence over everything and that should be our main concern."

Sat Bachan ji

Even if these organisations(illuminati) exist they do not concern a Gursikh.

A Gursikh's life is centered around sangat and bani. The world does not concern a Gursikh. The world, governments, leaders, organisations are temporary. All these will perish, but Akal Purakh is Atal (immovable/permanent).

The world is a slave to money, family, wealth, panj chor - kaam, krodh, lobh, moh, ahankar...........................

Rare are those fortunate ones who focus their mind on God.

Rabb Rakhe

• 1 month later...