Darshan Ragi making mockery of akhand kirtani jatha...

S1ngh

There are some who are not aware of real issues from religious point.

One of KA backers wrote here that he met Gurnindak Gurcharan jeonwala

in someone's home in USA where he was doing anti sikh parchar and the poster

did not know who he was. If our level of our understanding is that low we should

seek information instead of locking horns without purpose.

The position is clear. Missionaries are on the move to distort basics of sikhi

and break sikhs away from Guru gobind singh ji. They are preaching that to innocent kids in Punjab.

Khalsa aid is a charity that seeks funds from sikhs. A few years back in the recent past

they started doling out funds to missionaries for their skewed propaganda among sikh youth. They were made aware

of that and requested to check credentials of missionaries. It had no effect on them.

Moderator has taken a principled stand.No more promotion of them here. Instead we should

contribute to organizations who work for promotion of gurmat.There are plenty of them in Punjab

and they are exposing this cult of missionaries. Nihung sher singh of ambala is one of them.Then

sachkibela.org is another one.They are trying to take out a weekly newspaper.Already they have

a monthly magazine sach ki bela. I have contributed for that for five years. They bring out good

Gurmat articles.

There are some who are not aware of real issues from religious point.

One of KA backers wrote here that he met Gurnindak Gurcharan jeonwala

in someone's home in USA where he was doing anti sikh parchar and the poster

did not know who he was. If our level of our understanding is that low we should

seek information instead of locking horns without purpose.

The position is clear. Missionaries are on the move to distort basics of sikhi

and break sikhs away from Guru gobind singh ji. They are preaching that to innocent kids in Punjab.

Khalsa aid is a charity that seeks funds from sikhs. A few years back in the recent past

they started doling out funds to missionaries for their skewed propaganda among sikh youth. They were made aware

of that and requested to check credentials of missionaries. It had no effect on them.

Moderator has taken a principled stand.No more promotion of them here. Instead we should

contribute to organizations who work for promotion of gurmat.There are plenty of them in Punjab

and they are exposing this cult of missionaries. Nihung sher singh of ambala is one of them.Then

sachkibela.org is another one.They are trying to take out a weekly newspaper.Already they have

a monthly magazine sach ki bela. I have contributed for that for five years. They bring out good

Gurmat articles.

GPS so many people already mentioned that they got gurmat missionarys help because no one esle came forward... can you stop repeating yourself over and over again...

as i said a lot of people dont like missionary college but they would never stop them from doing the seva of teaching kids of shaheed families because they know that if they dont do it no one else is going to do it...

isnt it better that they learn missionary than be converted to christanity by christain missionaries... (so they have acess to education) or they dont get education at all..

So stop yelling about all this and stop making khalsa aid look bad....

IF YOU CANT DO THAT SEVA YOURSELF AND IF YOU CANT HAVE TAKSAL or other jathebandis come forward in teaching them gurmat THEN stop complaining!!!!!!!!!!

talking to you is like talking to a wall...... khalsa aid do all kind of seva they are doing lot more for sikhi and humanity than half of us that are sitting on our asses writing here...complaining and whining....

so if you cant help them with the seva... then alteast dont keep others from doing it....

So what is the big deal now? Taksali and Nihang youth have been poking fun at Naam Simran and at Akhand Kirtani Jatha for years.

Those whose hearts are empty and deviod of Naam can never accept the kirpa of Naam for anyone.

ਜਿਉ ਜਿਉ ਰਾਮ ਕਹਹਿ ਜਨ ਊਚੇ ਨਰ ਨਿੰਦਕ ਡੰਸੁ ਲਗਾਇ ॥੩॥

what are you talking about i know many taksalis that go to akj smagams and do also go to akj simran programs!! there are ignorant people everywhere nomatter what jathebandi race color creed...... cant blame whole jathebandi because of the few ignorant ones.. usually those ignorant ones dont even follow the basics of sikhi and have no kamaaiii just ego!!

reread what you wrote above lot of nihang singhs and akj singhs also have naam and bani

another thing... just because missionary is teaching the kids doesnt mean their sikhi beliefs are going to be messsed up.. i am sure they arent going to emphasize the messed up beliefs they have..

my dad my massi they all were taught at the missionary college but their beliefs are perfectly normal....

there are missionaries doing kathas at gurughars talking against gurmat and simran..... how about you fix that before you attack khalsa aid. those kids need education and if missionary college is the only way then why not??

Khakrooartsy,

Simple thing needed is:

1. Names of their "jathabandis contacts" (whom they contacted).

2. Phone Numbers of the Jathabandis contacts.

Them ignoring above simple question shows that they never contacted any of them.

veerji it doesnt matter...

now since gps is sooo concerned and other people are so concerned then why dont they contact those jathebandis and ask them to contact khalsa aid

khalsa aid has many other projects that they are working on.. those that are concerned should contact the jathebandis and ask them to contact khalsa aid so they could tkae on the seva of teaching the kids...

missionaries probably offered help and khalsa aid took it.. other jathebandis probably never offered that help..

our panth is soooo indulged in politics and eevrything that it isnt focusing on important issues like helping families of shaheeds..

missionary college is messed up with its beleifs but they gave that helping hand to people when it was needed...... now we cant tell those people that ... missionary college is messed up..... dont get help from them......THEY NEED THE HELP They are going to get it from whoeever offers it

so the point is that GPS veerji is sooo concerned about that... he should approach taksal and other jathebanis and try to get them to do something.... not start attacking khalsa aid....

this is going to keep kids from getting the education because he brings it up every chance he gets and starts attacking khalsa aid...

if it bothers him so much then like i said before WHY not getting others to come forward...!!????

Bhaenji, I know your dedication and the will power you have to help needy in punjab. However, one have to be very careful when trusting someone you don't know. If in doubt ask any giyan wallay singhs about sikh missionaries. Don't rely on emails, forums or other third sources. Ask any gurmukh pracharak of taksal background whether one should do uuhtna baaetna with someone whose ideology is totally different than panth.If tomorrow I am not getting any help from sikh gurdwara that doesn't mean that im gonna end up adopting other religion.Similarly if one organization didn't get help from some sikh orgs then that doesn't mean that they should end up with someone highly controversial. It take ages to build one character but only takes second to destroy it.

GPS so many people already mentioned that they got gurmat missionarys help because no one esle came forward... can you stop repeating yourself over and over again...

as i said a lot of people dont like missionary college but they would never stop them from doing the seva of teaching kids of shaheed families because they know that if they dont do it no one else is going to do it...

isnt it better that they learn missionary than be converted to christanity by christain missionaries... (so they have acess to education) or they dont get education at all..

So stop yelling about all this and stop making khalsa aid look bad...

They are not teaching kids of any shaheed family. Get your news right before spreading wrong informTION HERE.

Did you get it? Mind the language you write here. This forum is not for

promotion of blasphemic organizations.

another thing... just because missionary is teaching the kids doesnt mean their sikhi beliefs are going to be messsed up.. i am sure they arent going to emphasize the messed up beliefs they have..

my dad my massi they all were taught at the missionary college but their beliefs are perfectly normal....

there are missionaries doing kathas at gurughars talking against gurmat and simran..... how about you fix that before you attack khalsa aid. those kids need education and if missionary college is the only way then why not??

There is a saying in India that whole night someone was reciting Ramayan and at morning one of the listeners

asked if Sita was man or woman?

The whole issue is being discussed here is that Gurmat Gian Missionary school says that

1) Dasam Granth bani is not from Guru Gobind singh ji and hence should not be recited in nitnem.

2) Their teachers and owner is in the forefront to propmote blasphemy of kala afghana/Darshan Ragi

and are in bed with them.

3) They propagate that naam simran is parroting and hence a useless excercise.

4) There is no belief in karma and reincarnation.

Do you want your kids to be taught above type of sikhi? Keep your love for such funky organizations and their helpers to you.