Coming Changes

Guest Waljinder Singh

I am sure that technique still works today , or does it ? I am not sure , since I am only 21 yr old yet with no experience of real world .

Hardwork coupled with smart work , works , know ?

Obviously I don't mean literally working the fields etc. You know, like people can still earn an honest living whilst working in white collar industries. They don't have to exploit others, act immorally or make people suffer to get ahead in their own lives.

Guest Akaaaaal

The thing is...all these predictions have been floating around for thousands of years, and the earth is still here. I used to believe all these things too, but after really looking into the matter, my personal opinion is that only Akal Purkh knows what will happen and when. People who say the world is so corrupt and there is so much evil in the world, well, that stuff has been here for thousands of years (Genhis Khan, Hitler, napoleon, julius ceasar, world wars etc...)...and lets not forget the horrible things that have happened to us (jahangir, aurangzeb). The reality is that the world has been this way for a very long time now. I have been hearing from people that the world is going to end in 5 years for the past 10 years now. And then there is always a reason why it didn't. My personal opinion is that only God knows, and we should just live our lives being the best Gursikhs we can, like everyday could be our last.

The thing is...all these predictions have been floating around for thousands of years, and the earth is still here. I used to believe all these things too, but after really looking into the matter, my personal opinion is that only Akal Purkh knows what will happen and when. People who say the world is so corrupt and there is so much evil in the world, well, that stuff has been here for thousands of years (Genhis Khan, Hitler, napoleon, julius ceasar, world wars etc...)...and lets not forget the horrible things that have happened to us (jahangir, aurangzeb). The reality is that the world has been this way for a very long time now. I have been hearing from people that the world is going to end in 5 years for the past 10 years now. And then there is always a reason why it didn't. My personal opinion is that only God knows, and we should just live our lives being the best Gursikhs we can, like everyday could be our last.

True, true. But those proclamations about the world being corrupt, etc., I guess are personal opinions according to what we see as individuals in our daily lives. I have no doubt the serfs were moaning about their Roman administrators being bent, lol. Maybe the modern media reports dodgy situations a lot more, and thus giving the impression the world is more rotten than it actually is?

As for the end of the world, I also agree people have been waiting for it's demise for thousands of years. Personally I think there's a high probability nothing will ever happen. But when people and Sikhs who are greater than myself state the end times are near, then I personally do sit up and take notice. But like you said, I guess only God truly knows what he has in store for us.

Guest potestas

A Puran Brahmgyani once told me that predicting the future is trying to limit God's power.

God could do anything at any time, He could make the grass purple a cow hot pink, he could turn the oceans and rivers into coca cola.

Lets show God some respect and just bow to this beautiful and most precious moment he gives us to worship Him, learn our lessons he's teaching us each second and discover Truth. If Satyug starts tomorrow then it does, if the earth blows up in an hour then thats what will happen, what will be will be. God bless His wonderful teaching ground, The Khel.

Guest GuptMember

I kind of disagree, I feel the world if progressing and things are changing for the better. We are eradicating many diseases, famine and general wars are not as big as they used to be. Take India for example, everything is almost the same except for when people from outside would come in steal all valuables, rape and kidnap the women and leave. It's taking time, but people are progressing. People are generally becoming more open minded and tolerant of each other so I disagree with the world becoming corrupter.

Also people say nowadays people have no shame, naked ladies, sex in the open, but look at ancient times. There are still visible evidence of ancient mandirs where they have statues of individuals have intercourse with animals, men, women and anything else that moved. This was prevalent in societies all around the world. It is the rise of judeo-christian-islamic traditions where these practices stopped.

Then there is the argument that there is no religion, but look back in the Guru's time when there were more false religious people than true believers.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GuestGuest

*-Indian Sub Continent-2011-2030.

1)This 7-9% economic growth rate will continue till 2011. After that there will be a

reduction or slowdown.

2)In 2013-14 India will be attacked by the combined forces of China, Russia and

Pakistan/Taliban. A Maharishi (sage) will come down from the Himalayas and will guide

the Indian Army during the war. This Maharishi at present resides in Gyangang. He was once a popular political figure during 1980's. India will surely become famous after the war.

3)People will become spiritual minded and will stop aping western culture by 2014.

4)A Great Political Party will be eliminated completely after the war and will never

rise again. It will never come into existence again.

5)2015-2030 will be the time of great natural disasters in India. Millions will die in

natural disaster and population in India will be reduced.

6)Kashmir dispute will be solved by 2014, that too in favor of India.

7)Indian Textile (IT) will be a bigger industry compared to Information Technology

(IT).

* foretold by a Himalayan Rikhi

As above, God could make anything happen at any time. People predicted something would happen 1000 years after Jesus died. Then 2000 years. Still nothing.

Then people got word of the Mayan Calendar which resets in 2012. This was based on their system of counting and the starting day is the day humans came into the world - about 3000BC according to them. Science says modern humans emerged about 50,000 years ago. Even Indian mythology exceeds 3000 years (can't remember the exact date). I reckon nothing will happen - just like it has for a long time.

This is the Age of Kaljug. Things will get a lot worse than now - where religion doesn't exist and righteousness has ceased, if the prophecies are to be believed.

^^It's already maha Kalyug- the greatest darkness is already here.

People look around.

There are very few True Masters out there, but a new wave of bhagats is rising as per gods hukam, the extra darkness is there so that the brightest, strongest lights can penetrate through- it is out of the shite that flowers grow.