Coming Changes

Guest Waljinder Singh

Guest ladli-fauj

my geography prof also said that we are going to have a mini ice age esp in europe because of global warming and the rate of ice melting i seen news yesterday saying the artic is going to be gone as early as 2040 which is diff from a year ago which said by 2050 literally big pieces of ice is melting

The earths magnetic field is weakening also especially around Argentina area. It is showing signs of flipping where the poles north-south shift to south-north. Next year and the following year will be pretty interesting to say the least there possibly will be a massive solar storm. I wouldn't panic though, what will be will be.

Guest Mohinder

The earths magnetic field is weakening also especially around Argentina area. It is showing signs of flipping where the poles north-south shift to south-north. Next year and the following year will be pretty interesting to say the least there possibly will be a massive solar storm. I wouldn't panic though, what will be will be.

I remember listening to the Bachans of Sant Brahmagyani Mahapursh Kilewale ji long back. In that audio(you can say that audio was recorded in year 1960's or 1970's), Sant ji told Sea levels would rise and coastal areas of many countries would be submerged. Frequent earthquakes would take place and earth would shake due to the sins commited by the Humans. There would be a War between Islam and Christanity. River Ganga would become invisible or dry. there would be no oil left on earth. You would find one lamp(Diva) on the distance of seven Koh. All means of modern communication would collapse; world would get far away interms of communications. Governments would not able to support the public. There would riots,fights,civil uprisings. Human would loose faith on God. Mahapursh also mentioned that there would be fight over authenticity of Dhan DHan Guru Dasam Granth Sahib ji, on the Bani of Bhagat Kabir,Farid ji in SGGSJi. Sikh dharam would be ruled by political motives;and that would be Melsh Khalsa. GUrbani,Pothis,Paath would become invisible(Used to tell sangat to memorise the Gurbani)

Mahapursh also used to mention to keep readily food available in the house along with Desi Chula and also keep one Handpumps(Nalka in punjabi)in every house becuase Electronic tubewell wouldnot work. Businessess would collapse, No value of either Gold and paper money. What would be valued would be FooD.

Nobody believed in his Bachans when Mahapursh told to the Sangat; But now as the events are being unfolded, Each and every bachan of Sant Mahapursh is real.

Sant ji also used to tell to eat less because in future you would not get enough food and do Naam Simran as much as possible and alwayskeep faith and love on SGGSJi and reamin in true sangat.

But He also mentioned that due to Puran Sant and Mahapursh coming on this earth, many of Catastrophic events get passed to future or things of past. Always give respect to Sant Mahapursh and GUrsikh even if He is fake becuase We donot have those eyes to see whether He is true or fake; or maybe he is just doing Kotak to confuse others and get Ninda in return.

• 2 weeks later...

there were about 5 small earthquakes in bay area today but no massive one he says sometime 26- 28 i think this is hoax but who knows still have some days left, still puts a bad name to people like giani thakur singh and other mahapurkhs who are lean in waheguru and warn people