Vaheguru Mantra

Kalsingh

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<br />Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakaal,<br />Dear all and Mohkam Singh Jee,<br /><br />All that flows through the Guru is eternal verity.<br /><br />A preacher's explanation never tallies with truth.<br /><br /><br />Balbir Singh<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Khalsa Ji

What does a preacher's explanation tally with?

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakaal,

Dear all and SantLUCIFER Jee,

You wrote "I'm guessing you're a Namdhari or Nirankari....[other cult/sect...] "

The true Guru Arjan Dev Jee is confirming it.

ਨਾਮ ਕੇ ਧਾਰੇ ਸਗਲੇ ਜੰਤ ॥

नाम के धारे सगले जंत ॥

Naam ke dhaare sagle jant. SGGS Ang 284-11

Have you still to realize that you are a Jant (creature) and based on Naam (Naamdhaaree)?

Please listen. Guru Naanak Dev Jee is singing.

ਸਬਦੁ ਬੀਚਾਰਿ ਭਏ ਨਿਰੰਕਾਰੀ ॥

सबदु बीचारि भए निरंकारी ॥

Sabadu beechaari bhae nirankaaree. SGGS Ang 904-3

May I ask? When will you become nirankaaree?

Further you wrote "Satguru is Waheguru. When the Guru Sahibs were here they were the Satgurus . . . Currently Shri Guru Granth Sahib is the Guru . . ."

May I ask where the Guru Sahibs, the Satgurus have gone?

Then you referred the Guru's Vaak "Satguru mera sada sada, na avai na javai. [True Guru is forever and ever, he neither comes, nor goes] this attribute can only be affliated with Waheguru".

Please explain this. Who got birth as the Guru Sahibs and were here as Satgurus?

Mohkam Singh Jee,

A true receiver begins to praise the Naam and the truth.

A preacher remains an imitator. His explanations are borrowed and never experienced. He is a liar and always off the track.

Balbir Singh

You wrote "I'm guessing you're a Namdhari or Nirankari....[other cult/sect...] "

ਨਾਮ ਕੇ ਧਾਰੇ ਸਗਲੇ ਜੰਤ ॥

नाम के धारे सगले जंत ॥

Have you still to realize that you are a Jant (creature) and based on Naam (Naamdhaaree)?

Further you wrote "Satguru is Waheguru. When the Guru Sahibs were here they were the Satgurus . . . Currently Shri Guru Granth Sahib is the Guru . . ."

Then you referred the Guru's Vaak "Satguru mera sada sada, na avai na javai. [True Guru is forever and ever, he neither comes, nor goes] this attribute can only be affliated with Waheguru".

Please explain this. Who got birth as the Guru Sahibs and were here as Satgurus?

Mohkam Singh Jee,

A preacher remains an imitator. His explanations are borrowed and never experienced. He is a liar and always off the track.

Balbir Singh

it appears embedding does not work? please take 27 ish seconds out of your life to watch please.

ਨਾਮ ਕੇ ਧਾਰੇ ਸਗਲੇ ਜੰਤ ॥

नाम के धारे सगले जंत ॥

Mohkam Singh Jee,

Balbir Singh

Khalsa Ji

Who is the true receiver?

Is the true reciever not a preacher?

Dear all and Mohkam Singh Jee,

A true receiver is the person who has received true Naam exactly as the Gurus have suggested in Sri Guru Granth Saahib Jee. True Gurus have not once suggested that Vaheguru is the Gurmantra.

A true receiver sings the results of Naam.

Preaching is a fake business (dhandhaa).

A preacher may also become a true receiver of Naam with God's Grace.

Balbir Singh

Mohkam Singh Jee,

Thanks for your efforts. Please provide one Vaak from the true Gurus confirming that Satigur is Sri Guru Granth Saahib Jee.

Balbir Singh

ਸਬਦੁ ਗੁਰੂ ਸੁਰਤਿ ਧੁਨਿ ਚੇਲਾ ॥

Sabadh Guroo Surath Dhhun Chaelaa ||

सबदु गुरू सुरति धुनि चेला ॥

The Shabad is the Guru, upon whom I lovingly focus my consciousness; I am the chaylaa, the disciple.

1 ਰਾਮਕਲੀ ਗੋਸਟਿ (ਮ: ੧) ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੯੪੩ ਪੰ. ੧

Raag Raamkali Guru Nanak Dev

Khalsa Ji

Shabad is the Guru , surat {the act of remembering} is the chela {Sikh}.

Dear all and Mohkam Singh Jee,

Thanks for referring the wonderful Vaak from Guru Naanak Dev Jee.

ਸਬਦੁ ਗੁਰੂ ਸੁਰਤਿ ਧੁਨਿ ਚੇਲਾ ॥

सबदु गुरू सुरति धुनि चेला ॥

Sabadu Guroo Surati Dhuni Chelaa. SGGS Ang 943

I know many people who have Gutkaas, Pothees and Sanchiaan at home. Some have the printed Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee also. Many others have electronic copies of Sri Guru Granth Saahib Jee in computers. Do you feel the consciousness of these family members has started following the Sabad Guru?

May I ask if the Sabad is a printed book or the collection of all words of a book?

Please seek to receive true Naam Simran. You may also come to know the reality of jooniaa preachers.

Balbir Singh

<br />Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakaal,<br />Dear all and Mohkam Singh Jee,<br /><br />Thanks for referring the wonderful Vaak from Guru Naanak Dev Jee.<br />ਸਬਦੁ ਗੁਰੂ ਸੁਰਤਿ ਧੁਨਿ ਚੇਲਾ ॥<br />सबदु गुरू सुरति धुनि चेला ॥<br />Sabadu Guroo Surati Dhuni Chelaa. SGGS Ang 943<br /><br />I know many people who have Gutkaas, Pothees and Sanchiaan at home. Some have the printed Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee also. Many others have electronic copies of Sri Guru Granth Saahib Jee in computers. Do you feel the consciousness of these family members has started following the Sabad Guru?<br />May I ask if the Sabad is a printed book or the collection of all words of a book?<br /><br />Please seek to receive true Naam Simran. You may also come to know the reality of jooniaa preachers.<br /><br /><br />Balbir Singh<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Khalsa Ji

I do not have the knowledge about whether certain people follow shabad Guru or not. You would have to ask them directly. Khalsa Ji what is your definition of "true Naam Simran?"

Khalsa Ji what are "jooniaa preachers?

Khalsa Ji shabad is Guru. Shabad can be in the form of text written in a Granth. Shabad can be in the form of digital encoding on electronic devices. Shabad can be in the form of the written word in pothis etc.

Khalsa Ji neither Guru nor Sikh are physical entities. Guru is shabad and Sikh is surti ( focus). Shabad can also be memorised.