Solider Of Allh Muslim Gang Taunting Sikh Community

these muslim groups are everywhere and defo in the midlands. these things do happen abroad too, i read some time ago that a pakistani cut a sikh boys kesh in school in new york.

those of you that are shocked at this kind of stuff need to fix up and get intouch with what sikh youth are going through today, and have been going through for the past 20 years.

And now for the positives of pakistani muslim groups...

... errr ill get back to you on that one.

I hear my fellow Sikhs (including my own relatives) saying nasty things about islam every day. '<banned word filter activated>' this....'<banned word filter activated>' that.....Even saying terribly hurtfull things about their prophet.

So.....just how rational would it be for muslims to be on their message boards right now making threads and comments about the 'evil' sikhs.....simply because a a gang of uneducated unemployed sikhs in Heston make nasty comments ?

My Pakistani friends and the Pakistani friends of my mother (whom I call massi ji's) are the nicest people you could ever hope to meet. They always show so much respect to Sikhism. In fact, a couple of years ago when we had a langar at the gurdwara here, we ordered all the grocery for the langar from a Pakistani shop owned by a friend of one of my mum's friends. They came in their van to deliver...full of respect...head covered...and refused payment. I think the total bill was near to £200 and they refused to take any money. Said it was an honour for them to supply the materials for the langar and couldn't possibly wish to make any money for such a great thing. And these wern't even my mum's friends. These were friends of her friends. Cn you imagine that ? Can you imagine any sikh shop doing that ? I can tell you the saving came in usefull to us because the gurdwara bill was constantly topping up.....Charge for use of gas.....Charge for use of chairs......Charge for use of pots and pans.....Charge for use of tables.....and so on. One of the reasons why organising a langar or akhand path at the gurdwara is becoming beyond the financial reach of many working class families.

So.......no my friend. Don't send me a personal message with the link. I play no part in constant vilification of a community. My enemy is the foreign Hindustanis. Not my fellow Punjabi blood from across the border.

I hear my fellow Sikhs (including my own relatives) saying nasty things about islam every day. '<banned word filter activated>' this....'<banned word filter activated>' that.....Even saying terribly hurtfull things about their prophet.

So.....just how rational would it be for muslims to be on their message boards right now making threads and comments about the 'evil' sikhs.....simply because a a gang of uneducated unemployed sikhs in Heston make nasty comments ?

My Pakistani friends and the Pakistani friends of my mother (whom I call massi ji's) are the nicest people you could ever hope to meet. They always show so much respect to Sikhism. In fact, a couple of years ago when we had a langar at the gurdwara here, we ordered all the grocery for the langar from a Pakistani shop owned by a friend of one of my mum's friends. They came in their van to deliver...full of respect...head covered...and refused payment. I think the total bill was near to £200 and they refused to take any money. Sais it was an honour for them to supply the materials for the langar and couldn't possibly wish to make any money for such a great thing. And these wern't even my mum's friends. These were friends of her friends. Cn you imagine that ? Can you imagine any sikh shop doing that ? I can tell you the saving came in usefull to us because the gurdwara bill was constantly topping up.....Charge for use of gas.....Charge for use of chairs......Charge for use of pots and pans.....Charge for use of tables.....and so on. One of the reasons why organising a langar or akhand path at the gurdwara is becoming beyond the financial reach of many working class families.

So.......no my friend. Don't send me a personal message with the link. I play no part in constant vilification of a community. My enemy is the foreign Hindustanis. Not my fellow Punjabi blood from across the border.

bruv that doesnt make sence your say all muslims are good and all hindus r bad ??

bruv that doesnt make sence your say all muslims are good and all hindus r bad ??

I'm not saying either. What I will say though is that muslims are not occupying my land......killing my people. When I have a foreign nation in my land....ruling over my land.....I have no time to pick meaningless quarrels with others that have done no wrong to me. My fight.....and only fight.....is with my slave masters. It is no co-incidence that it is the supporters of my slave masters that try to instigate ill-feeling and conflict between Sikhs and pakistanis. It is in their interest to do so. I play no part in it. I don't dance to my slave masters tune.

I'm not saying either. What I will say though is that muslims are not occupying my land......killing my people. When I have a foreign nation in my land....ruling over my land.....I have no time to pick meaningless quarrels with others that have done no wrong to me. My fight.....and only fight.....is with my slave masters. It is no co-incidence that it is the supporters of my slave masters that try to instigate ill-feeling and conflict between Sikhs and pakistanis. It is in their interest to do so. I play no part in it. I don't dance to my slave masters tune.

bhai sahib is pakistan punjab not our homeland also which is occupied by muslims, what about our singh who was beheaded recently for not converting to islam, wat bout the tax non muslim have to pay in parts of pakistan

also i wanna say i am touched by your story it shows there are bad individuals but not bad religons or cultures

on a similar note check this vid of shere punjab

its mad this was going on in the 80s if we done something more than we wouldnt be where we r today.

Also check the so called sikh bibhiyas attitude these are our auntia today VaheGurooo

Interesting video. Lets admit it. Most of our girls have loose moral character. Once we admit to the problem, we can work on the solution. In 1947 our women/girls were jumping in wells to save their honour from being disgraced at the hands of Muslims and now Sikh girls are voluntarily going out with Sullahs and saying "what's wrong with that?".