More Pakistani Rape And Abuse

Hammertime007

White people do this all the time in South East Asia.................... why is race always brought into these Daily Fail stories?

Race should and needs to be highlighted.

It racially motivated sex abuse, it’s the same pattern,Pakistani abusers non Pakistani/Muslim victims, they wouldnt dare do this to their own.

Shocking! This kind of stuff happens all around the world. Children trafficking, abuse, rape, kidnap yet nearly all are race related and abusers are from a Muslim background. Yes your right they wouldn't do that to their own. They all gang up if someone would dare say anything to a Muslim girl.

I hope god looks out for current victims that are being abused right now, something should be done but it's so easy to turn a blind to the suffering as we feel it doesn't affect us but imagine ones own family member the light shines differently then doesn't it?

Waheguru bless all.

Race should and needs to be highlighted.

It racially motivated sex abuse, it's the same pattern,Pakistani abusers non Pakistani/Muslim victims, they wouldnt dare do this to their own.

So all Asians are up to this? Punjabi Sikhs, Christian Tamils, Chinese, Thais, Vietnamese, Japanese, Koreans etc? This is religous motivated abuse, pakis arent a race, they are just a bunch of mongrels tied up by religous similarities. Racially motivated paedophilia is something you see in the back alleys of Bangkok, Phnom Penh or New Delhi. Yet the Daily Fail dont mention white on non-white abuse do they?

• 2 weeks later...

This is disturbing. However it has nothing to with race or religion.

- Some parts of the media like the EDL are on a mission to equate these crimes solely with Pakistanis/Asians. Don't the double standards make you laugh. Blacks and whites were responsible for the recent riots and this has not been mentioned once. The current saying goes: It's not a problem when blacks or whites do something, it's a problem when asians do it because we have to look at the roots of it. The vast majority of paedophiles population wise are whites. Should we look deeper into their community? The vast majority of sexual crimes are committed by whites. Jack Straw's own brother was found guilty of sexually assaulting his friends daughter. You see my point?

- This has nothing to do with religion like the BNP and EDL make you think. These are just desperate men who I can guarantee you are not religious and do not pray. It doesn't have anything to do with race either, as proportion wise blacks are the biggest criminals in this country followed by whites. Why is no one looking into them?

- Do you really think that no other community engages in this sort of stuff? From prostitution, to paedophiles, to trafficking - it goes on in the whole world, and trust me, white people do not have a good record. I'm only singling out white people to show how pathetic it is to constantly label like asians are.

- Please also be aware of the full story. I would never defend these thugs, but you have to be aware of the context. I like in Keighley, a place where there has been much coverage of this child grooming. Pakistanis are to blame they say, but what about the white girls themselves? I've interacted with these sorts of girls many times and they love pakis. They love the badboy image. They love the thug. Surely this is a failure of the community and their parenting?

Yes these ugly men take advantage, but why are some of these girls craving for them and their attention? Why do their parents let the roam around at night time?

The facts are when people are vulnerable, the sick will take advantage. This is just as true for bullying as it is for something like this.

These girls only go tell the police when something goes wrong or they wake up all of a sudden. They are content with being used up until that point. I know I wouldn't let my sisters roam around at night, so why do these parents?

And, these desperate many do target Pakistani girls too, trust me. Those girls never tell their parents, let alone the police. However the numbers are few. Because when you mess with an asian girl you face consequences in some cases death. So these gangs avoid it, though they would if they could.

Which leads to my next point - alot of the white people just complain around these areas, when they should be better protecting their girls and they should be fighting with fists when one of their girls is abused. They stay quiet, and they are normally scared of Pakistanis around here. Hence whey these perverts take advantage.

You get bad people in all society. My motto is don't let them take advantage. Some of these white people need to look at themselves and change their ways if they want better protection, because sadly, perverts will always exist. Unfortunately, even in my own community.

I've interacted with these sorts of girls many times and they love pakis. They love the badboy image. They love the thug. Surely this is a failure of the community and their parenting?

Pakistani tend to see girls other communities as s-luts ans sex objects. Even the most "religious" paki boys who says insha'allah and masha'allah throughout the day, can be dangerous sexual predator.

My cousin sister gets continuous Facebook messages and indecent invites from Pakis...trust me they werent 2-3 ...nearly 87! and she showed them to me herself. Objective was clear...which was sex.

How about the failure of the Pakistani community and their parenting?

Something is very wrong with the Pakis and "Islam" is definitely not working in their lives either.

BritishPakistani

Yours is the classic blame the victim attitude which isn't a surprise to be honest. Look at all the Imams around the world who have been referring to women who go around without a veil/hijab as uncovered meat and basically inviting sexual assault. What is the affect of these statements on Muslims considering that most Muslims need a religious ruling on how and with which hand and with how many stones they should wipe their backsides! I've never come across any Giani or Kathakar saying that women should dress modestly otherwise they are just asking for it. They will ask for modesty in dress for both men and women but never try and imply that dispensing with this will invite a rape assault on women.

Your community has very serious issues both with terrorism and with criminality. Pakistanis like to imply that they have control of their community but having a disproportionate amount of drug dealers, terrorists and paedophiles tells a different story. Sweeping the grooming issue under the carpet and trying to imply that it is a media witch hunt won't resolve these issues. According to official figures, 53 out of 56 convictions for grooming were 'Asians'! Of which 50 were Muslims and the majority of these were Pakistanis! That's about 90%! I've lost count of the times I've opened the newspaper and had to look at the ugly mugs of some inbred Pakistanis who have just been convicted of grooming. Before you take offence at me describing them as inbred, please note that most of them have been married to some cousin from Pakistan!

Which leads to my next point - alot of the white people just complain around these areas, when they should be better protecting their girls and they should be fighting with fists when one of their girls is abused. They stay quiet, and they are normally scared of Pakistanis around here. Hence whey these perverts take advantage.

Isn't that what the EDL is doing now? Raising awareness of the attitudes that Muslims have towards non-Muslim girls. So why you complaining about the EDL?