Sikh Channel Now

yes i watched it...what the hell did i just witness...the women didnt even say fateh at the beginning instead she began doing some mumbo jumbo kundalini yoga mantra...sikh channel is hitting some dodgy ground...why are they letting weirdo cultists to run the shows....

I actually think kundalini yoga will prove to be the vehicle that carries the most passengers towards Sikhi....perhaps even bringing our own western Punjabi youths back towards sikhi also. Notice how I used the words 'toward'. Imagine the lost Punjabis (and others) are stranded off the M3 just outside Basingstoke. They need to get to Hounslow but they sure as hell ain't gonna walk. They'll probably refuse a lift in your clapped out nissan micra too. However....they will willingly get on an RAC rescue truck. Kundalini yoga is that RAC rescue vehicle. Now....you can knock it and bemoan their absence from afar or......you can celebrate that they've at least got on some vehicle that is gonna take them towards you.

I actually think kundalini yoga will prove to be the vehicle that carries the most passengers towards Sikhi....perhaps even bringing our own western Punjabi youths back towards sikhi also. Notice how I used the words 'toward'. Imagine the lost Punjabis (and others) are stranded off the M3 just outside Basingstoke. They need to get to Hounslow but they sure as hell ain't gonna walk. They'll probably refuse a lift in your clapped out nissan micra too. However....they will willingly get on an RAC rescue truck. Kundalini yoga is that RAC rescue vehicle. Now....you can knock it and bemoan their absence from afar or......you can celebrate that they've at least got on some vehicle that is gonna take them towards you.

brother you can befriend them as much as you want...but i have a issue against their constant insults against the kharkoo shaheed singhs.....i dont care what they do.....just make sure they stay out the way of the kharkoo movement and dont obstruct its progress..if they do then i have a big problem....they will cease to be brothers and instead will become enemies....they will become legitimate targets in my eyes...

all sikh tv channels are a joke

drop your sikh channel direct debits -- the channel is a joke and a fraud - totally has manipulated the uk sangat --

sikhtv- is just a gangster owened tv station

sangat tv - may have prospects but the sant smaj owns them--

Sikh tv shows programmes that are not even sikhi based, for example I seen once this kabaddi program where there were men wrestling with each other.

Sikh channel shows this other program where daljit nirmala was present. This is the guy who was exposed for performing Hindu rituals in his home which was exposed on panthic website.

Sangat tv I don't watch that much so I can't comment on that.

In my humble opinion, Sikh Channel are on a slippery slope with the London studio. Being a Londoner myself, I can honestly say that the quality of London parcharaks is at a reduced level to the Midlands. You’re potentially looking at more odd personalities coming on the live shows in London and certainly the quality of programming on the Sikh Channel has got shoddier over the last few weeks since the opening of the London studio! I can’t think of anything I regularly watch on the Sikh Channel anymore. It’s pretty dismal stuff being aired (except for the live diwans). Bring back Kam Singh and the SYP show!!!!

In my humble opinion, Sikh Channel are on a slippery slope with the London studio. Being a Londoner myself, I can honestly say that the quality of London parcharaks is at a reduced level to the Midlands. You’re potentially looking at more odd personalities coming on the live shows in London and certainly the quality of programming on the Sikh Channel has got shoddier over the last few weeks since the opening of the London studio! I can’t think of anything I regularly watch on the Sikh Channel anymore. It’s pretty dismal stuff being aired (except for the live diwans). Bring back Kam Singh and the SYP show!!!!

Sometimes the truth hurts though. The sad awfull truth is that the channels of the other religions always ensure that their presenters are neutral estuary english speakers.....despite the fact that most of their viewers live in either Yorkshire or the Midlands. Whether or not we like it......whether or not it is fair....it is well documented through studies that it is extremely difficult for the rest of the country to take the west midlands accent seriously. I'm sure many of those young presenters the various sikh channels had on in their midlands studio were fine motivators but it just has to be acknowledged that their message will never penetrate the ears of sikhs in the south as a serious message because of what the southern sikhs associate as the comedy accent.

Frankly....I always found the low standard of english spoken by the youth in the midlands studios an embarrassment. I found it amazing how 2nd and 3rd generation british born could have such a low grasp of the english language.

A quick switch over to one of the muslim channel youth programmes and you'd hear some impeccable english being spoken. They....know what they're doing. They...don't put their working class bad english speakers in front of the camera. they know that would be counter-productive if the object is to convert.

Sometimes the truth hurts though. The sad awfull truth is that the channels of the other religions always ensure that their presenters are neutral estuary english speakers.....despite the fact that most of their viewers live in either Yorkshire or the Midlands. Whether or not we like it......whether or not it is fair....it is well documented through studies that it is extremely difficult for the rest of the country to take the west midlands accent seriously. I'm sure many of those young presenters the various sikh channels had on in their midlands studio were fine motivators but it just has to be acknowledged that their message will never penetrate the ears of sikhs in the south as a serious message because of what the southern sikhs associate as the comedy accent.

Frankly....I always found the low standard of english spoken by the youth in the midlands studios an embarrassment. I found it amazing how 2nd and 3rd generation british born could have such a low grasp of the english language.

A quick switch over to one of the muslim channel youth programmes and you'd hear some impeccable english being spoken. They....know what they're doing. They...don't put their working class bad english speakers in front of the camera. they know that would be counter-productive if the object is to convert.

To be honest I was referring more to the quality of Punjabi speaking presenters down South who could start appearing on the live shows from the London studio, not really from an accent perspective but from the kind of Panthic agendas I fear some of the Londoners have. Many of the "fallen" panthic parcharak are based down south and whilst the distance to the Birmingham studio probably acted as a deterrent, the Midlands sangat were able to influence Sikh Channel into ensuring the odd bodds didn’t get studio time. It will be interesting to see if the London studio becomes a platform for these parcharaks.