Sikh Channel Now

To be honest I was referring more to the quality of Punjabi speaking presenters down South who could start appearing on the live shows from the London studio, not really from an accent perspective but from the kind of Panthic agendas I fear some of the Londoners have. Many of the "fallen" panthic parcharak are based down south and whilst the distance to the Birmingham studio probably acted as a deterrent, the Midlands sangat were able to influence Sikh Channel into ensuring the odd bodds didn’t get studio time. It will be interesting to see if the London studio becomes a platform for these parcharaks.

I think you may have a point...we've got to keep an eye of the type of people allowed on air...thus far, the people on Sikh Channel generally have been panthic and i too have a feeling this may change with the London studio opening, unless monitored by the Sangat....as ultimately, it is the Panth's Channel.

anyone watching this now?

I was gob smacked, Rubbing of the hands, then saying OM and then into Sukhmani Sahib?

The quaility is very poor and it's misguding us even further. Yoga has nothing to do with Sikhi and there is nothing in Gurbani or our history that relates to it.

Sikh Channel if you are reading, Benti in your Charan, Please don't show anymore of this rubbish again.

Bull Chuk Maaf.:waheguru:

P.S Kam and the Youth show where are you? :khalsa2:

they were sacked because they spoke the truth...they got so much support from the youth...so the indian agencies got scared and started speaking to their puppets on sikh channel..have you noticed that since kam has gone...the mission for khalistan has got less and less coverage on sikh channel..its being infiltrated singho

Channel of the people, however if the Sangat stop funding it and the Indian agencies will see a void and fill it with money for pro-indian programmes and the channel will take if if they've not already.

Make huge protests outside the HQ and we'll see results. [if necessary]

Channel of the people, however if the Sangat stop funding it and the Indian agencies will see a void and fill it with money for pro-indian programmes and the channel will take if if they've not already.

Make huge protests outside the HQ and we'll see results. [if necessary]

i agree with you bhai sahib about the protest. Well if they need our funding maybe bal should give up his position to 5 singh from different jathas?

think the void could be done as sikh channel had made two many mistakes. If it wasent naam dharis kirtan, the dudley protest or pictures of niddar and than cancelling the youth project.

Did anyone see the programming today 6th august @ bout 10pm they was gonna have someon on talking about sikh channels accounts? but it was pulled last minute why was this?

if you gonna beg for money it might be best if they pass on there direct debits to someone like sangat TV

sikh channels a BABA channel not panth channel.

e.g bout a year ago phoned to say if the channel could come down and broadcast an event first thing bal asked was my age ?

why ?

4 direct debits have been cancelled and moved to sangat TV i suggest we YOU do the same