Indian Hindu Bengali Guy Spewing Hate For Sikhs

cool water

thumb.JPG

He is on twitter, you guys might want to put his pictures up on youtube and raise awareness of who the enemy of Sikhs is. He has been praising terrorism against Sikhs and genocide in racist tweets. This guy is a right wing hindu extremist terrorist and pure filth, and lives in USA. I believe he has been responsible for creating hate videos against Sikhs over a few months. He could be part of a wider network of hindustani extremists who have an agenda of painting Sikhs and other minorities in a bad light online. We need to monitor such people...

I can pm you his twiter account i dont want everyone finding his account because they wil just become involved in a row with this rat. So those who are going to be sensible about this pm me and i will give you his twitter account link you and judge for yourselves if he is real or not. He looks real to me.

Veerji I am not disputing what you're saying, but what I mean is that a coward and loser like him cannot have the guts to put up his real picture, and I said that his picture looks photoshopped because of the way it appears, it seems as though the face is pasted on another's body. His Twitter account is probably genuine, his comments are indeed filthy like his mind, its just his picture that I don't seem to believe to be real.

thumb.JPG

He is on twitter, you guys might want to put his pictures up on youtube and raise awareness of who the enemy of Sikhs is. He has been praising terrorism against Sikhs and genocide in racist tweets. This guy is a right wing hindu extremist terrorist and pure filth, and lives in USA. I believe he has been responsible for creating hate videos against Sikhs over a few months. He could be part of a wider network of hindustani extremists who have an agenda of painting Sikhs and other minorities in a bad light online. We need to monitor such people...

Is that the reason why he looks like a SATAN ? OMG ! He's as scary as hell !

I guess people's inner thing reflects on their face as well !

Indian Hindu Bengali LOL .Bengali's were 33% hindu in East Bengal now Bangladesh at the start of 20th century now only 8.5 % left.In west bengal muslim population is 28% and growing .Bengali Hindu's are people who asses were kicked very severly by muslims.The other remaining Bengali Hindu's are became communist and bend their to muslims 5 times day. If he is real Bengali Hindu then I can understand his frustration .Ask him to leave US and go to Bangladesh to help his remaining Bengali Hindu brothers before they were killed,raped or converted

Erm you have to post the source not just make claims. He also looks deformed.

This guy is a real nasty piece of work, and his face does look weird but thats because he is a weird guy lol. I didnt want to give you guys his account link publicly because I know what would happen, it could incite him to make more hatered against Sikhs. I will post a screen shot of his account but take out the link information.