Nihangs find another target.

Mintu

By 'Amrit' [Amrit Pal Singh 'Amrit' Ji on Sikhawareness.com forum]

If someone does not accept the authority of the SGPC, then he should not accept its 'Rasad' too. In Punjabi we say, "Namak Khaa Ke Haraam Nahi Karna Chaahida".

read the whole thread. Akali Nihang Baba Santa Singh Ji is recieving Rasad by SGPC, still the beloved UK Nihangs call SGPC 'xyxyxy'.

I just like to say that, THIS JUST CARVED THE BIGGEST HOLE IN THE SANATAN MATT IDEOLOGY! And i am sure noone will be able to tighten it.

Mintu bhaji, i believe Amrit Ji knows what he is talking about. It is really a shame that Narsingha Ji can't pull the trigger online.... rolleyes.gif A forum is meant for debate, isn't...

Nihangs are always controversial.

wjkkwjkf!!

well first to say the nihung topic is controversial itselff everyone has ther own views and probali tahts why the other nihung post was closed but jus to say out of the blue all nihungs arent the same but stil even though they have a diff prospective of things ther stil apart of the khalsa per say

bhulla chuka maff

wjkkwjkf!!!

Phaenjee nihangs is not a controversial topic. If i look into the history, i would say nihungs used to have LOTS of respect from everyone (just like Samurai in that cruise movie "The last Samurai".) What happened was that the leadership of nihungs got corrupted (just like the political scotish leaders of braveheart).. That's where nihungs lost the respect. And i do tell you this.. western sikhs (us) respects nihungs tradition more than ppls in India.

my two cents :wub: