Help!

Guest broken

Your wife is a murderer.

Her bad karma will be off the scale.

You sound like you really love god(sikhi is just the path of love), the dress is not important, the love is the only thing that matters on this path.

When you love god so much the slander will follow suit- jealousy is always the main reason no matter how much you might think it is not. In this moment your wifes thought pattern is negative and her killing off a human life means she is now in a hell state of mind until she accepts her misdeeds in front of God.

Keep going on this path, our Beloved Gurus were boiled alive and tortured beyond measure, the dukhi is a given on this path, but is all for the love of him- we have to wipe the karams at some time or another.

Pass these tests of eradication of attachment and detachment from the bullsh*t 5 thieves of others(in this case anger and jealousy). You'll begin to see that the majority in this age are comprised of mainly filth and darkness hence the reason us demonic beings are stuck in the psychological state of Kalyug. Take the love higher, and detach from the cr*p while living amidst it.

God bless you.

here are my views on this:

first, you are VERY lucky that after your wife, your parents and in laws have all seemed to dis-own you, you are still strong enough to keep your religion! never give up your religion for anybody!!!! our guru ji and shaheed singhs never gave up their religion and were tortured to death; so what are some unkind words spoken by your father in front of that?

I want to give you a quick background on myself so you know who your talking to. Im a 23 year old girl, born and raised in canada who was also given no option but to be engaged to my boyfriend because i was dating him. I got engaged when i was 20. I have not taken amrit but i come from a very religious family. i am strongly attached to my gurus. My problem is the complete opposite of yours. I want to take amrit and have all the support from my family, but i can't seem to give up worldly pleasures.

I won't say much to you because i don't consider myself wise like the other sangat on this forum but i WISH i could be as strong as you and take amrit. Not many people are blessed to. And since you have, DONT GIVE IT UP! your family, your wife, your friends.. all these relationships are going to dissolve when you die. Then, only your relationship and devotion to god will exist. At the end of this lifetime, you will take nothing with you but your devotion and naam.

Good luck!

Guest Guroo Wala

You sound like you really love god(sikhi is just the path of love), the dress is not important, the love is the only thing that matters on this path.

What do you mean the "dress is not important!?"

Bro, you should never have got ito sikhi without involving your misses, and not taken amrit without trying to convince to her to come to this path first. What if this situation had been the other way round? How would you have felt?

When you are married you have to share everything with your misses. Like it or not, women make the house, and they can break the house as well.

As for not being able to get jiggy with mrs biggy, my friend took amrit by himself, and he wasnt given this injunction.

WGKKWGJKF - Same here when i took Amrit the Punj Pyare did not mention anything, even though I told them the position. My wife was fully supportive and kep't her in the loop. When you took Anand Khraj in front of Maharaj you were a couple. Everyone else is a grandmother, mother, sister and daughter. Personally and please forgive me if I have got this totally wrong why do some punj pyare have these rules and the other do not. I did say to the punj pyare i can guarantee my head but not my wife's. They siad ok thats fine.

Back to you veerji. Go and get your wife back on the basis that you will have a Physical Relationship, then move out from your parents. So you are both together away from parents and start building your life. You may have to do pesh later if you feel you must. Regards to your loss of the unborn. Do some Sukhmani Sahib paat, Chaupi Sahib for the loss. Maybe karma coming to bite you or your wife. Do ardas and beg for forgivness of what has happened and beg for that soul to be with the almighty. Bhul Chuk Marfee. If you need someone to talk too then I got someone who is good at these issues personal message me. By the Grace of the True Guru. WGJKWGJKF.

Singh, in all humility, I suggest you speak to Amritdhari elders (Singhs/Kaurs) who know you and your wife in person. Tell them the entire deal, exactly what you've said on here and take their advice. Also mention about your Panj Pyaare asking you to abstain from physical relations as one of the probable causes of the chaos (if you think so). With all respect to the opinions mentioned above, it is imperative that both husband and wife are Amritdhari, and if not, they are to abstain from physical relations. This is the Maryada stated at most Amrit Sanchaars. Killing an unborn child (especially after marriage) is a terribly cruel act. I am no one to say how much bad karam it is going to carry.

I have no advice to give. I just have a question. So why can't you have intimate relations with your wife because she is not amritdhari? This makes me think of another thing a bit off topic, what is the concept of sexual morality in Sikhism? And can Sikhs only have sex for reproduction or...?
Lets not go off-topic. Please start a separate thread to discuss this.

Bro, you should never have got ito sikhi without involving your misses, and not taken amrit without trying to convince to her to come to this path first. What if this situation had been the other way round? How would you have felt?

When you are married you have to share everything with your misses. Like it or not, women make the house, and they can break the house as well.

As for not being able to get jiggy with mrs biggy, my friend took amrit by himself, and he wasnt given this injunction.

This is very wrong to say. Chatanga in another topic you are enforcing Hukam of Guru Sahib, without question. And here your taking the very same Hukam of Punj Pyare and questioning it? What your friends Punj Pyare said here is immaterial, when it comes to the Punj Pyare that gave this Singh his orders. Satguru says throughout Gurbani all relationship are false. The relationship of Sants is true, Satguru's Sangat is true. And the relationship of wife and husband are true, if they are one soul in two bodies. Those that merely sit together are not called husband and wife.