Does The Yugs Repeat In Cyclic Manner

mirror

I think i have also heard from someone that there is some HIndu puran in which everything is wriiten of what every person will do. There was some person in Punjab who used to have that Puran. One of my freind went to him. He used to ask name , date of birth , place of birth. then he used to find his record from there. i don't know how or even ist true or not. But he gave the casesste in which he recorded his voice of about his past and future. usually 90% were correct. may be someone knows more about that. he also said that all actions are recorded.

There is also mentioned in sukhmani sahib " kai bar pasario pasar"

I am also confused with one more thing. if there are other planet or Aliens in tihs universe , then do they also had different avatars of God there. I mean did Guru Ji came only on earth.

How will they get mukti

I think i have also heard from someone that there is some HIndu puran in which everything is wriiten of what every person will do. There was some person in Punjab who used to have that Puran. One of my freind went to him. He used to ask name , date of birth , place of birth. then he used to find his record from there. i don't know how or even ist true or not. But he gave the casesste in which he recorded his voice of about his past and future. usually 90% were correct. may be someone knows more about that. he also said that all actions are recorded.

There is also mentioned in sukhmani sahib " kai bar pasario pasar"

I am also confused with one more thing. if there are other planet or Aliens in tihs universe , then do they also had different avatars of God there. I mean did Guru Ji came only on earth.

How will they get mukti

To Answer your question, I would again refer you to Suraj Parkash Granth wherein Guru Nanak Dev ji travelled Not only to this earth but also other planets where Guru Nanak Dev ji's Sikh are living. Example When in Baghdad, Guru nanak dev ji Shown Pir's son various Akaas and Paataals in the blink of an eye and also brougt Garam garam Karah parshad from Pataal where Guru nanak Dev ji's Sikh were doing ardas that time.

Not only, As per Suraj Parkash Granth, Maharaji also travelled to Kailash parvat, Dhru Puri, Braham Puri, Vishnu Puri,Chandra Lok, Surya Lok and SACHKHAND. I have written only in Brief but if you read suraj Parkash, You would get some interesting facts about the Universe and various Planets.

sachi this is such an intersting topic.avatars like Sri Ram Chandra came again and again on earth but my question is do guru sahibs come to earth every kalyug? i mean why guru sahibs have to come again and again on earth.

one thing which is find in gurbani seems to be supporting this topic but I cannot recall the paawan tuk from gurbani which says there were many brahamas, shivs, vishnus, indras and many other devte. they are probably ones who gets created each and every yug.

Our Satgurus Had come, They are coming, and They would come in Future but They donot come like us (Garab Joon). They are always free from the Birth/Death Bondages; Guru Nanak Dev ji had come when whole Dharam was dwindling on earth.

and Today also, DHaram(not just sikhi but other mainstream relgions) are also going to wrong track. Satguru always come to teach language of love(Jin Prem Kyo Tin Hi PRabh Paeyo).And sometimes Satguru teach us with Gurbani and sometimes with Sword.