OUR 11th GURU IS THE GURU GRANTH SAHIB

paul_84

Well, heres another topic i really wanted 2 discuss on that if we look at the conditions of our Sikh religion in punjab 2day....I'd say it is even less than 20% of the kind that our guru's wanted and fought for. The sikhs of 2day are leaving the guru's and ignoring the hukkum of the guru's( SAB SIKHAN KO HUKUM HAI GURU MANYO GRANTH) and following these radaswami's and other fake ppl wich tell themselves as the guru's and the "REAL GOD". This is a very sad thing that our sikhs uv 2day have frgot sikhi and have started taking the name of the radaswami's like the sarsawalle and nirankari's instead uv taking amrit of the guru's batta. Now i am born i canada and iv spent 4 years in india studying and reading on sikhi and ive seen this with my reall eyes that ppl are getting blind in the eyes of these fake god's and ppl are frgetting our Guru Grath Sahib and reading the shabads made by these foolish fake ppl calling themselves "GOD".....................Its a real shame for our sikhs if this is not stopped............. My main point is that we should appreciate wat our guru's did 4 us and our shaheeds like Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindrawale who died fighting against the nirankari's and our sikhs are following those same nirankari's and we should atleast appreciate the kurbani's of our Guru's and Shaheeds SAB SIKHAN KO HUKUM HAI GURU MANYO GRANTH.......................................................well...ppl dint really apreciate my last thread and i dint really get any posts but ill still try 2 give more info.............BHULL CHUKK MAFF KARNI..........waheguroo ji ka khalsa waheguroo ji ki fateh..................

....PAUL SINGH RAI