Be bold & reply

paul_84 looks cool but he jus tellin u wat he thinks doesnt mean u dont still be a active user you got more knowledge in one topic then him or any of us so where share our knowledge and not jus be a cyber sangat but cyber FAMILY and everyones invited to join I LOV SIKH SANGAT I LOV THE WAHEGUROO NETWORK :wub:

your posts are really good. you'll get some who hate you, others who like you. heck i remember H*****n (i will not label the full name, but i am sure you can guess, and no his name was not harnam, ok why did i say that?), anyway this guy said he learnt more from gianis than on the this site. so why did he recently post? anyway he said my posts werent good. but do i really care? no! some will like you, others wont.

point is however, you'll get some who like you, and others who dont. so far i see nothing wrong in your posts.

wjkkwjkf!!

well first of all we do not know mr paul_84 hes onli made 2 posts and thers nuthin rong wit ur posts after all ITS OUR OWN OPINION he cant speak for everyon so forget him

Wjkkwjkf!

Exactly...

Also agree with nirgun..

Keep posting veer... so should paul :wub: