Why Are Sikhs Hypocrites?

steelman

You believe general education is important and yet you haven't even got the basic grasps of high school level biology...you don't believe organisms go extinct or in evolution,....AND You're a University Student?....LOL...

Don't mention the name of your University, 'Only five'...You'll destroy its reputation.

Your a little kid that can't understand post. When you learn to read then come back on this site to see what I have said about evolution in other post. I have never said i don't believe in evolution completely or if organisms go extinct. Also before you shoot off your mouth like a wild dog, learn the reincarnation process of Sikhi and compare it to evolution and then come back here to tell us how evolution has similar thoeries to reincarnation process and how it differs. Whereever evolution does not agree with reincarnation process, I don't accept it. Any Sikh will only accept that which is not against Gurmat. So go run along back to your elementary science teacher and raise your hand and say....I'm a fool with big mouth.

Your a little kid that can't understand post. When you learn to read then come back on this site to see what I have said about evolution in other post. I have never said i don't believe in evolution completely or if organisms go extinct. Also before you shoot off your mouth like a wild dog, learn the reincarnation process of Sikhi and compare it to evolution and then come back here to tell us how evolution has similar thoeries to reincarnation process and how it differs. Whereever evolution does not agree with reincarnation process, I don't accept it. Any Sikh will only accept that which is not against Gurmat. So go run along back to your elementary science teacher and raise your hand and say....I'm a fool with big mouth.

Please do not get provoked by non -entities and fall to their level by using abusive language.

Does not go with Gurmat.