Guroo Gobind Singh The Same Light At Previous Guroos?

BhaiSukhSingh

Guest tejikaur

gurfateh g how was it possible for lehna ji and Guru Nanak Dev Ji to be in the same existance togather? the Jot of Guru Nanak Dev Ji is the jot of God and it is in us all. When we meditate on the Naam through the Guru this jot becomes pargat. Bhai Lehna Ji became the roop of the Guru through his sangat, the sangat of the holiest saint the Guru . Before that he was a body on the path. Its hard to explain its pretty deep but our atma is the image of God. When we do simran we want darshan of our atma. Those rare ones who obtain this state their soul is awakened and they merge with God, they merge with the jot of Guru Nanak Dev ji, the jot of the Lord. So It is possible to have a past because the body is just a vessel. In reality we all have that one jot in us. Sabh mein jot jot hai soe......and when it is awaked nanak gur te gur hoa

Brother, you must understand that the logic above would lead to questions such as "How could Bhai Lehna Sahib co-exist (and their lives overlap) with Guru Nanak Sahib Ji if they were the same light?", and other examples where some Gurus were fathers of children who became Guru Sahibs later on.

In my humble opinion I would dare to suggest that the "Guruship" jot is passed from Guru to Guru-to-be when the time is right. The individual soul of the Guru-to-be is, of course, exceptional from birth but in some cases the Guru-to-be has to undertake their own journey towards the Light, i.e. the humility displayed and utter devotion exhibited and the seva conducted by Bhai Lehna and Baba Amar Dass. Of course they did not become devotees of Waheguru to attain Guruship, but because of their actions and karam there was nobody else worthy of taking on such monumental roles.

Apologies if I'm wrong.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

A Sant was asked a question though not exactly the same. Something along the line of how Guru Sahib can be with multiple people at once.

The reply was take a mirror and point it at the sun. You will see the light of the one sun in the mirror. Now if you, break the mirror into 1000 pieces you will see the same sun in it's entirety in the 1000's pieces. The light is the same but it is reflected in 1000 pieces.

Hope this helps.

Bhul chuk maaf

Your reply is absolutely beautiful. I'm speechless! Thanks for sharing ji :)

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

A Sant was asked a question though not exactly the same. Something along the line of how Guru Sahib can be with multiple people at once.

The reply was take a mirror and point it at the sun. You will see the light of the one sun in the mirror. Now if you, break the mirror into 1000 pieces you will see the same sun in it's entirety in the 1000's pieces. The light is the same but it is reflected in 1000 pieces.

Hope this helps.

Bhul chuk maaf

VaheGuroo Nicely said i think ive found my answer

in some cases the Guru-to-be has to undertake their own journey towards the Light, i.e. the humility displayed and utter devotion exhibited and the seva conducted by Bhai Lehna and Baba Amar Dass. Of course they did not become devotees of Waheguru to attain Guruship, but because of their actions and karam there was nobody else worthy of taking on such monumental roles.

Apologies if I'm wrong.

You said this^^^ perfectly!