Best Tip To Master Punjabi

Listening to Punjabi is the first step towards getting fluent in Punjabi.

You do not need to live in Punjab to achieve fluency because lots of people

there speak Hindi.

i can read punjabi...but my vocabulary is too limited and im unable to form complete sentences and have to resort to filling the gaps with angrezi words too offten...they say you have achieved complete fluency when you begin to think in that specific language....what steps or tips are there to achieve that kind of fluency...i wont be content with basic conversational standard...

i can read punjabi...but my vocabulary is too limited and im unable to form complete sentences and have to resort to filling the gaps with angrezi words too offten...they say you have achieved complete fluency when you begin to think in that specific language....what steps or tips are there to achieve that kind of fluency...i wont be content with basic conversational standard...

Speak Punjabi at home - make a rule in the house that only Punjabi is spoken. Don't use English words when speaking Punjabi...........this is the reason that even people living in Punjab have weak Punjab nowadays. It is a bad habit that our people have developed and is the reason that the Punjabi language is dying.

Get a Punjabi-English and a English-Punjabi dictionary, and if you don't know a word then look it up and remember it for next time. Read Punjabi books and newspapers regularly. Listen to katha regularly.

Give your learning of Punjabi the highest importance and you will see the results.