2012 Olympics False Flag Terrorist Attack?

Kalsingh

hhhmmmmmmm im sure there has been movies and TV shows of other attacks which have not taken place. E.G attack on the white house attack on the eiffel tower but yet these have not come true. Best thing for a sikh to do is do as much bhagtee as they can, as IF this does happen VaheGuroo can save u

You may be right but I think the way in which the video points to this one being of significance is significant. I do hope it is not though.

Lol, how so?

Because Gurbani says in the most strictest way that ONLY God knows when the world shall end, just as he knew the beginning.

Because Gurbani says in the most strictest way that ONLY God knows when the world shall end, just as he knew the beginning.

Well I don't believe the world is going to end, neither did the Mayans, its just been said that way by stupid tv documentaries to get people to watch their shows. But people say that something big may happen (no not the end of the world) but something that causes change. I believe the future is possible to know. Our Gurus knew the future, and many psychics do too.

Giani Thankur Singh Jee has been saying in Katha for over a year that tough time are ahead. Every Sant he meets asks him to alert the Sangat of this.

In the Guru Granth Sahib Jee katha he said that Waheguru Jee has decided to finish off this world as the amount of paap has increased immensly. Then Sants went to Guru Nanak Sahib Jee and asked that those who read bani and live as per Gurmat, shouldn't they be saved? Guru Sahib asked them to come back after a few days. When they went back, Guru Sahib said that okay people who live according to Gurmat will be taken care of.

Exactly when things will go down is unclear at this point. Giani Jee has not given a specific date.

no need to go OTT with these theories.. there is truth in them but much of its out of our control.

Sikhs need to know what to do incase of major civil disruptions.

Sikhs need to have protocols ready in their areas and within their families.

Anyone with grandparents, ask them what Mahapursh said to Sikhs in Pakistan before partition. People said they were mad.. at this time goreh had ruled for 200 years over panjab. in a largely peaceful rule. Everyone said nothing could happen to panjab.

Even the most stable nations fall, especially when they have collected so many enemies and paap over the years

Mahapursh have said the same thing about western nations over the next few years. (especially UK)

I wouldnt go crazy with conspiracy theories, but it will not kill us if we are mentally and physically prepared for civil disputes.

Buy jackets and shastrs while you can. know your protocols in your areas.