Dasam Granth?

I personally have not taken any interest in the Dasam Granth. From what I know, "Subh Sikhan Ko Hukam Hai Guru Manio Granth." Most people who do comment on the issue haven't read Dasam Granth or more importantly, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji so arguments are invalid. So, I remain neutral on this issue really.

I personally have not taken any interest in the Dasam Granth. From what I know, "Subh Sikhan Ko Hukam Hai Guru Manio Granth." Most people who do comment on the issue haven't read Dasam Granth or more importantly, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji so arguments are invalid. So, I remain neutral on this issue really.

Have you read and understood all of Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj? Your take on Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji Maharaj is full of holes because a Sikh when at a young (young is meant literally and metaphorically here) age have not read all of Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj and have not understood all of what is read, is told this is Maharaj, so bow and accept Maharaj as Guru. Here is another way to put it.....what does a son know about his fathers birth? A son from a young age knows, who his father is, but why are these same sons now denying who their father is? A father knows what is right for their young child and now these same young children are running around with their tongue hanging out and claiming i am the father!!! So i'm ask you again, what does a son know about his father's birth? A good son knows the answer to this question and accepts Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji Maharaj. A bad son doesn't trust his mother on telling him who his father is and this son goes from village to village asking each village drunk are you my father?

Brother don't be the bad son. We are young and are ignorant, but never deny our father.

Have you read and understood all of Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj? Your take on Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji Maharaj is full of holes because a Sikh when at a young (young is meant literally and metaphorically here) age have not read all of Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj and have not understood all of what is read, is told this is Maharaj, so bow and accept Maharaj as Guru. Here is another way to put it.....what does a son know about his fathers birth? A son from a young age knows, who his father is, but why are these same sons now denying who their father is? A father knows what is right for their young child and now these same young children are running around with their tongue hanging out and claiming i am the father!!! So i'm ask you again, what does a son know about his father's birth? A good son knows the answer to this question and accepts Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji Maharaj. A bad son doesn't trust his mother on telling him who his father is and this son goes from village to village asking each village drunk are you my father?

Brother don't be the bad son. We are young and are ignorant, but never deny our father.

I agree with you there. Growing up a sikh and going to a sikh religious school in Canada, I've never heard of Dasam Granth till recently. So, as I stated earlier I can't make a decision since I haven't fully read Sri Guru Granth sahib Ji and have only learned about the existence of Dasam Granth.

I just want to make it clear that I'm not against "Dasam Granth" as I know most people on this forum are Pro Dasam Granth. Therefore, there must be something I don't know so I've began looking into it.

• 1 month later...

It is important for a Sikh to understand Adi Gur Granth Sahib first. Once can not understand Dasam Granth, if he do not have sampooran knowledge of all Concepts and Teminologies of Adi Gur Granth Sahib

A person with ignorance of spiritual terminologies, spiritual concepts and aspects, way of explaining spiritual concepts, way of explaining attributes, way how precious religions deal with soul etc. could not understand Dasam Granth. Dasam Granth have detail and immense explanation of spiritual arena, about jeev Jyot Sachkhand, about Gurmat, about Manmat, about Durmat, about previous religions and sanctification of previous thoughts etc, which is required for Khalsa, the one who is preaching Gurmat to others. Dasam Granth have very much direct attacks on other prevalent religions(basically thoughts) with full enthusiasm :stupidme: by explaining where those lacks and where gurmat is above.

First have basic guidance of Spiritual Aspects from Adi Gur Granth Sahib and then shift on it.