Dasam Granth?

Guest KopSingh

by the way, the chapters within the dasam granth which have sexual verses in them, what is the reasoning behind these? i STRONGLY believe the king of kings wrote these, but can't understand it, anyone care to educate me on this?

by the way, the chapters within the dasam granth which have sexual verses in them, what is the reasoning behind these? i STRONGLY believe the king of kings wrote these, but can't understand it, anyone care to educate me on this?

Guru sahib wrote those stories about persons of immoral conduct with a message to be morally upright

as such behaviour ruins society. Guru Granth sahib writes to be aware of lust.Dasam granth sahib tells

us what is lust and what happens when one indulges in it.

Guest KopSingh

Guru sahib wrote those stories about persons of immoral conduct with a message to be morally upright

as such behaviour ruins society. Guru Granth sahib writes to be aware of lust.Dasam granth sahib tells

us what is lust and what happens when one indulges in it.

ok thanks, yea thats what i thought. But if this is the conclusion, then why do people have so much controversy around it? Are ppl that lazy that they cant finish the story off without seeing why it was written?

ok thanks, yea thats what i thought. But if this is the conclusion, then why do people have so much controversy around it? Are ppl that lazy that they cant finish the story off without seeing why it was written?

Because people have not read these stories. This is a proaganda orchestered wherein a few selected lines are

quoted out of context.One needs to read and understand the stories attentatively. They also need to realize that

a story is a story and not real happening.Stories are written wherein essence is moral lesson.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I suppose anti-Dasam Granth people use this as way of highlighting that how could Guru Ji complain about inter-caste relationships when Sikhi itself was formed to eradicate the caste system (amongst other equally vital objectives of course)?

i think u didnt understand properly he said that there will be no dharma people would be making there own religions and own beleives every year

The controversy is over some people who beleive that Guru Ji could never have used such words in the stories. This just shows their ignorance of not Sri Dasam Granth Sahib, but Guru Granth Sahib as well.

• 2 weeks later...
“Those who find ugly meanings in beautiful things are corrupt without being charming. This is a fault. Those who find beautiful meanings in beautiful things are the cultivated. For these there is hope. They are the elect to whom beautiful things mean only Beauty. There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book. Books are well written, or badly written. That is all.”

A quote from Oscar Wilde - The Picture of Dorian Gray