Akj Or Taksali 2012 Calendar?

_singhni_

Vaheguru je ka Khalsa Vaheguru je ke Fateh

Does anyone know which gurdwaras have 2012 calendars available in west midlands??

Normally akj calendars are available but not seen any.

Either taksali or akj (ps: no arguments please)

If anyone can help please do.

Vaheguru je ka Khalsa Vaheguru je ke Fateh

2012 calenders can be found at Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji Gurdwara Tividale,

Sikh Temple Chapeltown Leeds

They will be distributed to all other areas within the next few weeks and also available online on www.saintsoldiersounds.com and damdamitaksaal.org shortly. - following puratan dates - similarities to the new nanakshahi calender on ithasic dates

Akj calenders have been said to be available at Singh Sabha Gurdwara, Cross Roads, Coventry - im not sure which dates they follow

Well there is a calendar on SGPC website (SGPC.NET) and i am sure that most of the other self-made calendars by different jathabandias take historic dates from Akal Takht proved calendar. The only difference that i can think of is that these jathabandia additionally add important dates of their jathabandi happenings to their calendars by omitting Indian national dates events on SGPC calendar.

I think there is nothing wrong in it as long as they are following main dates from sgpc calendar.