Did Anyone Got/Know Someone Who Got Some Ruhani Power / Sidhi From Bhagti

scooter

Guest ImmySingh
On 1/20/2012 at 3:23 PM, Guest chaplian said:

Simran is not limited to being seated or still. Whilst I worked I would do around 5 hours. Then at amritvela or in the early morning I do around 3 hours, and later before bed aim for 2 hours. All in all I have spread the concentrated simran throughout the day. But I try to do simran when I am walking, eating and all other things. This is why i have progressed. The siddhis I have not concentrated on and do not desire anymore, but I was able to forecast events of the future without effort. Do not get stuck in these, but just do simran and see for yourselves.

Well, as ridhya sidhya can be inspiration for simran then it can be ok i guess. It worked for me, as I was v interested in powers. Now I am not, and I have progressed so quick. benti to sangat, please put in time for simran. atleast 3 hours minimum.

Was the simran verbally loud or was it mental? Just curious because i mostly focus on mental simran with the constant 'waheguru' 'waheguru' in the head..but i think i'll go by your advicenof doing simran all day not just for riddhi siddhiyan but for aiming a step further towards enlightenment.