Will Singhs Raj Punjab Come Again

KARKOOSINGH23

WJKK WJKF

do u guys think a time like in 1984 will singhs raj was over punjab and where there was so much sikhi will a time like that come again ? will some like sant jarnail singh ji come again n what bout khalistan do u guys support khalistan because sikhs have so much injustice in punjab everything run by brahmin hindus or sellouts n sikhs have no justice . ppl get murdered n police say that they commit suicide , gurduaras r made BY THE GOVERNMNET to put hindu idols and hindu stuff in they gurduara , mostly all leaders r sellouts , n sikhs dont evn have there own marriage act they go under hindus marriage act , n with khalistan we can make sikh schools were gurbani and history bout r gurus is taught , all of ppl i no in punjab proudly say my son goes to a ENGLISH school no sikhi taught there and we can take out hindu raj ands shut down all the dera and shut down all alchohol and drug shops see hindu raj supports dera there is a dera in each pind and if khalsa raj comes we can spread sikhi every pind preachar kirtan histroy taught what do u guys think about khalistan .

Giani Sant Baba Thakur Singh Jee's Bachan

"Sant Aunge"- Sant Giani Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale will be coming soon to get Khalsa Raaj and then all the Singhs will be able to carry as many kirpans wherever they want. The Singh asked Baba Ji that how long until Sant Ji comes back, and Baba Ji replied that he will be back soon and that not to worry, that Maharaj Sahib will do kirpa.

And Baba Ji told Singhs in London : For example Baba told a family in Southall where Baba Ji used to stay, to save their money and to send it to Sant Ji when he returns, also Baba told a family in Walsall and Baba Ji also told three Singh’s in Leeds to save their money aswell. Also Baba Ji said to the three Singh’s that make sure they come to India before the Jang because the Government will shut down all access to India including flights etc and you won’t have a chance to come after so make sure you come to India before the Jang starts.

Vaheguru <333 Bachans Of Bram Giani Sant Baba Thakur Singh Ji , Vadee Mahapurrkhs <33

:)

Singho, don't be sheep looking for a Shepard. Guru Ji wanted Khalsa to be Lions, leading others.

No disprespect to anyone, but make any changes to the world you wanna make today. Dont be waiting for something to may or maynot happen in the distant future or for someone to give you permission.

Guest KopSingh

i hope wat u sed is tru, coz if war breaks out again, it will b interestin 2 c how many uk/us/canadian sikhs wil go bak and fight, coz i cant wait!! as soon as panjab will b invaded by these non-believers we shud all b on the flight. if they close all airports n media in panjab like in 84' then flights 2 pakistan or even nepal wud b the nxt choice right? india made sure no one wud find out about 84' n 90s atrocities, but now there is camera fones sat tv and internet.

Theres bin talk of sumthin major happnin 2 this world in 2012-2014 time period, cud this b the time period baba thakur was talkin bowt? the sikh population in this country need 2 wake up, sikhs r gettin bullied big time nowadays, i dont remember it bein like this wen growin up! revolution needs 2 happen asap!

as soon as panjab will b invaded by these non-believers we shud all b on the flight.

which non-believers do you mean. Thats quite an islamic thing to say. You do know thfor last few years more than 50% of punjab is Hindu now right?

I dont think your going to get any formal, bollywood movie style declaration of war with hero style battle field charges. The struggle has been there for more 20yrs now, except it is in the hearts and minds of modern young Sikhs in punjab...bollywood, alcohol, drugs vs Gurbani.

Guest KopSingh

wat i mean by non-believers is non-sikhs, as in ppl who r not belivers of guru granth sahib as their guru, isnt meant 2 b nasty. it may be a christian/muslim expression 2 u, but ive bin usin this word for many years. u dont like it, tough, ive used it before on these forums. Also im not tryin 2 portray stupid bollywood type scenarios, i was respondin to the above posts that apparently there wil definitly b a jang (war) again according to baba takur singh, thats y im curious 2 wat wil go down.

yea im aware that ALOT of non-believers r populatin panjab, mostly deliberatly piled in frm UP n bihar, u can tell frm the dark skin, lol, dont wana sound racist but even in panjabi films they r mockin the 'bhaiyye' :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: .

i hope wat u sed is tru, coz if war breaks out again, it will b interestin 2 c how many uk/us/canadian sikhs wil go bak and fight, coz i cant wait!! as soon as panjab will b invaded by these non-believers we shud all b on the flight. if they close all airports n media in panjab like in 84' then flights 2 pakistan or even nepal wud b the nxt choice right? india made sure no one wud find out about 84' n 90s atrocities, but now there is camera fones sat tv and internet.

Theres bin talk of sumthin major happnin 2 this world in 2012-2014 time period, cud this b the time period baba thakur was talkin bowt? the sikh population in this country need 2 wake up, sikhs r gettin bullied big time nowadays, i dont remember it bein like this wen growin up! revolution needs 2 happen asap!

buisness will pop off soon...ive heard from some serious singhs...to stay tyaar bar tyaar ...so my benti to my brothers...keep your head down..do your bhagti...read jung bani...hit the gym like a madman...thats my input..

when u read Japji it's clear - " ANT NAAH JAPPEEE KYIAAAA MUN MANT"

Therefore no one i repeat no one can predict who and when they are coming - there is no way - it's not line in sikhe teachings to predict prophecies at all - but we love doing it and have been doing it for decades without any result.