I Was Raped

Guest broken

Guest original_poster

thanku to veerjees and bhaanjees i hav told my mum and the police hav been informed..it was a boy i said no to it has opened my eyes but gurujee has helped me soooo much sukhmani sahib is reeli helping thanku all for showing so much support and love for ur bhaan it means a lot havin sangat support!!!! i am seein a counsellor now but it doesnt compare to gursikh love and support!!!

Waheguru JI Ka Khalsa Waheguru JI Ki Fateh!

I am banned on these forums so I couldn't post using my own ID but this is just saddening and disgusting to hear. To rape someone is worse than murder. Khalsa forgave murders but never forgave rape. Rapists need to be dealt with in a harsh manner. It is time we Sikhs unite and really take a stand to protect our girls from such hooligans and thugs. It is very critical to solve our internal panthik matters so we can be a strong force. United we are strong, divided we fight each other and enemy takes advantage.

Guest original_poster

veerjee i cannot specify the town as i am the onli amritdhari girl in this small town nd henc can be easily identified...but i am from new zealand if that helps....bhenjees can i call the kaurnect numba from here i shuld i email?? vahegurooo thanku once again for all the advice and the support sangat jee

Thats ok bhenji. Can you please tell that whether it happened during day or night. I mean were you waliking alone from some street and then this happened. I am from Australia and there are many Girls walking through lonely street. I never thought if something like this can happen overseas. was the guy indian?

You have nothing to pesh about, you did nothing wrong.

Goto Police tell your parents. You are in the most difficult period of time right now and need all the support. Call the closest crisis centre, you are not the only one.

if u know da details of the person den send a email to singhrowproductions@hotmail.com and tell them ur story dey will act on that person for you

if u know da details of the person den send a email to the police

Ok guys, the poster asked for your opinions and help. Please do not not turn this into a debate, let us help someone in need, in anyway we can.

As someone pointed out, that we need to learn lesson from this and try to find out how we can prevent this kind of horrendous act from occurring again.

Bhen, I am so relieved now that you have told your mother and the police. The last thing you need is to feel alone in this. If you need to talk about anything, please feel free to post here and talk to the sangat. Also, you do not want the guy to get away with this as it will only encourage him.