Pakistan Helping Khalistan Movement

Guest SaintSoldier

Well in World Affairs, the only way you can get any support is when there is an interest for other parties to somehow benefit mutually from your cause. The current situation in this world blantantly shows us this example.

And it is well known that India and Pakistan are not best of friends, so whatever way these two major players direct their efforts to undermine eachother's rule...Sikhs can stand to benefit...on the one hand Punjab is under Islamic Rule on the other under Brahmanic Rule...none of which serve interests of Sikhs.

And to try to get caught up with the regular politics of vilifying Pakistan is to serve the interest of the Brahmins...and no matter which side you turn to you will have to be on one side of the fence or the other.

So all this non sense of the ISI suspectedly supporting some militants is evil....is purely there to serve the interests of individuals who would rather keep Sikhs under their thumbs.....What about the Indian Govt;s role in the 1985 Air INdia Bombings that was addressed by the book SOFT TARGET... wasnt that evil???

We must look at both sides.

The ISI is not evil it just gives us support to make Khalistan happen. I don't think pakistan wants Khalistan to be part of Pakistan like India says it will be. I think it wants us to be independent because they know what we went through and there people going through the same thing now. In 1947 they also wanted us

to have our own country but we said no and went with India.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

predator u r so gullible, ppl like u think pakistan is helping us, no theyre not, theyre creating more problems sending the khalistanis to attack india so that they get what they want without having to send their own ppl.

Most Sikhs living in pakistan are happy there you can look at pictures or you can ask someone or go there yourself and see.

as are the majority of sikhs in india. as for pakistan helping us, no country does anything without wanting something in return and what would pakistan like better than there to be a civil war in india

predator u r so gullible, ppl like u think pakistan is helping us, no theyre not, theyre creating more problems sending the khalistanis to attack india so that they get what they want without having to send their own ppl.

Most Sikhs living in pakistan are happy there you can look at pictures or you can ask someone or go there yourself and see.

as are the majority of sikhs in india. as for pakistan helping us, no country does anything without wanting something in return and what would pakistan like better than there to be a civil war in india

I'm not gullable some people can't accept a Muslim helping a Sikh out. If Pakistan wanted to gain something then tell me what they would have gained in 1947 if we decided to make Khalistan then and didn't go with India? India will bring a civil war to itself because of the way it abuses its minorities there. They are sending there own people in Kashmir read the news and see for yourself they only help Sikhs to go into Punjab :TH:

I'm not gullable some people can't accept a Muslim helping a Sikh out. If Pakistan wanted to gain something then tell me what they would have gained in 1947 if we decided to make Khalistan then and didn't go with India? India will bring a civil war to itself because of the way it abuses its minorities there. They are sending there own people in Kashmir read the news and see for yourself they only help Sikhs to go into Punjab :TH:

I'm not gullable some people can't accept a Muslim helping a Sikh out.

In some sense I see where your coming from but judging by history between Sikhs and Muslims and current climates I would say Pakistan are more of a problem than a saviour for our people, its true that pre partition we did all get along and it was mainly the 2 majority religions Hindus and Muslims that had a power struggle and resulted in Pakistan.

However after partition there was a massive refugee crisis and many many sikhs were killed by the train load in some cases and vice versa.

I agree with Sher e Punjab we can not trust them.

And the idea of having a Punjab /Khalistan answering to a Muslim authority would be more shameful for us, It would be like Palestinians answering to Jews, IT WILL NEVER WORK , and is RIDICULOUS!

In some sense I see where your coming from but judging by history between Sikhs and Muslims and current climates I would say Pakistan are more of a problem than a saviour for our people, its true that pre partition we did all get along and it was mainly the 2 majority religions Hindus and Muslims that had a power struggle and resulted in Pakistan.

However after partition there was a massive refugee crisis and many many sikhs were killed by the train load in some cases and vice versa.

I agree with Sher e Punjab we can not trust them.

And the idea of having a Punjab /Khalistan answering to a Muslim authority would be more shameful for us, It would be like Palestinians answering to Jews, IT WILL NEVER WORK , and is RIDICULOUS!

We have had alot of battles with Muslims which is the history of Sikhs yeah we might have not gotten along but alot of things have changed now. During Pre Partition it was the British government that asked us if we want Khalistan and Pakistan also told us not to go with India and because of our differences with Muslims we ended up with India which has led to Punjab getting smaller in size and losing its rivers and having 250,000 Sikhs killed and 50,000 still in jail today. Yeah Sikhs were killed during the Partion so were Muslims and Hindus. When we get Khalistan more Sikhs will die getting it. Who can you trust then if not Pakistan or India? How are we going to make Khalist

an then? The UN will never make it they don't even do anything about Sudan. All the groups that want Khalistan are in Pakistan and Pakistan is backing them to get Khalistan. India wanted Pakistan to become part of India and still does check out the link below...

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/690780/posts

Can anyone tell me when Pakistan has turned there back on Sikhs? When we were fighting the British it was most of the Hindus that sold out to the British. We should have learned from this moment that not to have gone with India during the Partition but we didn't. :T:

Check this site out too

http://www.khalistan.net/SikhMass.htm

When we were fighting the British it was most of the Hindus that sold out to the British. We should have learned from this moment that not to have gone with India during the Partition but we didn't.
in actual FACT it there were many sikhs who were for the british and there were many sikh sellouts.
All the groups that want Khalistan are in Pakistan and Pakistan is backing them to get Khalistan.

SO TELL ME Y THE <admin-profanity filter activated> ARE THEY HIDING IN PAKISTAN Y NOT BE OUT IN THE OPEN AND BE INVOLVED, ILL TELL U Y COZ THE MOVEMENT IS DEAD!! THEYRE JUS LIVIN IT UP WHILST INNOCENT ARE BEING SENT TO DIE FOR 'THE PANTH'

SANT JI NEVER HIS HE WAS ALWAYS IN THE PUBLIC DOING PRACHAR AND TALKING ABOUT THE GOVT.

jus cause the militants are hiding in pakistan and pakistan is indias enemy dont think they are safe there. if countries like the USA n UK put pressure on the countries to become more friendly and improve relations then guess what? first thing they will work on is to stop terrorism, therefore wadhwa babbar (on india most wanted list) as well as panjwar, rhode

and bittu will soon be sold out to the indian govt.

When we were fighting the British it was most of the Hindus that sold out to the British. We should have learned from this moment that not to have gone with India during the Partition but we didn't.

in actual FACT it there were many sikhs who were for the british and there were many sikh sellouts.

All the groups that want Khalistan are in Pakistan and Pakistan is backing them to get Khalistan.

SO TELL ME Y THE ARE THEY HIDING IN PAKISTAN Y NOT BE OUT IN THE OPEN AND BE INVOLVED, ILL TELL U Y COZ THE MOVEMENT IS DEAD!! THEYRE JUS LIVIN IT UP WHILST INNOCENT ARE BEING SENT TO DIE FOR 'THE PANTH'

SANT JI NEVER HIS HE WAS ALWAYS IN THE PUBLIC DOING PRACHAR AND TALKING ABOUT THE GOVT.

jus cause the militants are hiding in pakistan and pakistan is indias enemy dont think they are safe there. if countries like the USA n UK put pressure on the countries to become more friendly and improve relations then guess what? first thing they will work on is to stop terrorism, therefore wadhwa babbar (on india most wanted list) as well as panjwar, rhode and bittu will soon be sold out to the indian govt.

They are not hiding in Pakistan if they are hiding why are they being arrested in India

http://economictimes.indiatime

s.com/articl...show/840360.cms

The movement is NOT DEAD its still going and even if they are in Pakistan that does not mean they are going to get out and be like Sant Ji and then get tortured by the Indian Government we have tried peacefully and look where that got us in 1984 if they are trying by force then we can only watch and see what happens. As for innocents being killed the only innocents that are being killed are those by Indian Government trying to be Khalistani's or other people and then making it look like Sikhs are bad and making them look like terriosts. As for UK and USA they are putting pressure on India and Pakistan to become more friendly but that doesn't mean Pakistan is going to stop supporting us go look at the news and see for yourself. Our people tried doing peaceful protest and it didn't work out for us in India so tell me what shall we do? Do another protest in India and watch our brothers and sisters be tortured and killed again? nonono.gif

As for UK and USA they are putting pressure on India and Pakistan to become more friendly but that doesn't mean Pakistan is going to stop supporting us go look at the news and see for yourself.
yea bro sure, keep tellin urself that, pakistan would much rather harbour a few sikhs than be on the good side of UK n USA which are the 2 leading countries rolleyes.gif
They are not hiding in Pakistan if they are hiding why are they being arrested in India

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articl...show/840360.cms

Arms and ammunition recovered from the terrorists include 15 kg of RDX, two AK-56 rifles, pistols, time bombs, hand grenades, time pencil and some fake Indian currency worth Rs 1.38 lakh.

hmm i wonder why theyre bringing all these weapons with them, it surely isnt to the punish the dushts involved in the darbar sahib attack and delhi riots. i mean when was the last time heard any of the dushts

being punised.

y are the likes of sajjan kumar, tytler, brar, kps gill and much more walking free. why havent the khalitanis targetted these ppl.

as for khalistan, there is no unity amongst the khalistani groups so who is going to fight for it, not long ago panjwar n wadhwa babbar had a fight at nankhana sahib, the ISYF is in 2 factions, the btf split up into 2 groups ages ago n more groups form n break up. if anything these groups should be joining each other and then fight for khalistan

sher-e-panjab,

y are the likes of sajjan kumar, tytler, brar, kps gill and much more walking free. why havent the khalitanis targetted these ppl.

Our people are trurly stuck in between a rock and a hard place.

I'm with you on this one. Pakistan ISI is the second devil after Indian CBI / RAW. These Pakistani Muslims are just trying to fund criminals who claim to be Sikhs or die hard Khalistani's but are nothing of the sort. They think they can fool us, how naive do they think we are...haha....time is on our side....we can afford to wait it out.

ISI jehadi sponsored groups are now concentrating their efforts to fight America and getting wiped out thats why ISI is in trouble right now with less manpower to do their evil deeds in the India border states.