Israel 6 Million

hgsingh

• 2 months later...

LOL, isreal had the latest up-to-date military weapons and artillery and fighter jets etc in the 1970's war they had with egypt/syria etc, which was given 2 em by the yanks, even when they ran out of stocks of this stuff, the americans were right on cue at the expense of their own military, to provide more jets/weapons etc.

also in isreal, EVERYONE, n i mean everyone, MUST do national service (i think age of 13), boys and girls must do it. so when Isreal is ever invaded or attacked, there is no excuse for the military lackin numbers, coz everyone has practised in their lifetime how to pick up guns/rifles and how to shoot enemies. fantastic idea i reckon, i believe south korea do the same too.

When Khalistan/Azad Panjab is made in the coming yrs, i reckon everyonje should do military service at a certain age, so everyone has knowledge of how to fight invaders, shud they attack.

they win because they are all zionist (ie believe in a god given state of israel) and hate the jew who denies israel the most (even if their own relative)

they win because they are educated and they control finance and media in every western country

they win because they believe they are the chosen ones

we lose because we do not have this yet

with gods grace in 100 years we will be in a similar position so that we can rule our own state