Bhai Balwant Singh Rajoana - Fansi Date Set

It's very sad this business with Bhai Balwant Singh. Good people fighting for just causes cheaply labelled as militants and terrorists. Sad times.

As for the above video with Giani Ji, when he talks about enemies of the panth who are causing damage to the Sikh faith, he should look closer to home, i.e. his "boss" who was recently feted with an award that has lost all prestige from here on in, in my opinion. I won't say anything else as Giani Ji is infinitely a better Sikh than I, but it seems some of our learned elders high up in the Panth seem to think there are degrees of duplicity and blasphemy, and to highlight one person's or group's wrongdoings whilst being completely blind to another's tells you all you need to know.

If those at the top had the integrity displayed by Sikhs such as Bhai Balwant Singh, the likes of Prakash Singh Badal wouldn't get away with half the things that go on.

May God forgive me.

No Bhai Jagtar Singh Hawara appealed against the courts decision of hanging and on appeal the sentence was turned over into a LIfe sentence ... (indian life sentence is life)

Bhai Jagtar Singh Hawara escaped from prison since carrying out his life sentence although he was later captured... they just too scared to let a singh out of the cage :)

recently Bhai Jagtar Singh Hawara was in court and as astunt they tried to get Bhai Sahib dealt with by a dirty little PRlCK but Bhai sahib knocked him into next week

These Babars are part of the team who took responsibility for the SEVA of punishing the Panths Dusht CM Beant S... (i hate it when they say Beant S ingh.. how can you call im singh)....

if you just put Bhai Rajoana into google you'll get all the info

No Bhai Jagtar Singh Hawara appealed against the courts decision of hanging and on appeal the sentence was turned over into a LIfe sentence ... (indian life sentence is life)

Bhai Jagtar Singh Hawara escaped from prison since carrying out his life sentence although he was later captured... they just too scared to let a singh out of the cage :)

recently Bhai Jagtar Singh Hawara was in court and as astunt they tried to get Bhai Sahib dealt with by a dirty little PRlCK but Bhai sahib knocked him into next week

These Babars are part of the team who took responsibility for the SEVA of punishing the Panths Dusht CM Beant S... (i hate it when they say Beant S ingh.. how can you call im singh)....

if you just put Bhai Rajoana into google you'll get all the info

Thanks veerji. Was CM Beant part of Operation Woodrose or was he Part of what happened in the late 80's-90's?

he was made CM Of punjab in 1992 to 1995.. he was made CM with only 5% of the votes as there were mass boycotts held ... under his reign as CM he is responsible for ordering the kidnap, torture and death of many young, male Sikhs, in order to stamp out "terrorism" in Punjab.

He appointed the butcher of punjab K p S GILL... Bhai Rajaona was to be the second human bomb in case Saheed Babar Shere Bhai Dilawar Singh Failed in the initial attempt...

what really makes me laugh is when ever they have arrested someone connected to Babbar Khalsa (Bhai Hawara/Bhai Rajoana and Bhai Dilawar Singhall memebers) they always find large ammounts of RDX ... bloddy hell we must have the worlds reserve in punjab ...

Guys/girls sorry to post out of topic but please make sure everyone is aware if the up comming case in the US against Kamal Nath ...

Post ity on facebook etc the hearing dates been set for the 29th March and we should as with the Bhai rajaona Situtation make the world notice and stand to attention ... CONGRESS have hired a US based firm to defend !!!!

Guys we have the oppertunity for our case to be heard outside India where we know we will not get justice ... hopefully we'll get justice otherwise we'll find out on what side the world is sitting

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-03-16/india/31200563_1_kamal-nath-sikh-individuals-gurpatwant-singh-pannun