Is Looking At A Singh In A Romantic Way Wrong?

Guest silence

Guest silence

WJKK WJKF

i really wanted to know whther it is wrong to lok at a singh in a attractive way wrong... i am confused becuase if you are attrcted to a singh then doesnt that at least mean you are in the right mind in looking at him rather than looking at someone who is not the same religion as you. if you are attracted to a singh then what should you do becuase in many ways you shouldnt be lustful but a singh is still sikh... confused... HELP!

WJKK WJKF

This is answered by Guru Arjan Dev Ji

nainahu needh par dhrisatt vikaar |

The eyes are asleep in corruption, gazing upon the beauty of another.

And Baghat Kabeer Ji

nainoo nakattoo sravanoo rasapath eindhree kehiaa n maanaa |1|

The eyes, nose, ears, tongue and sensory organs of touch do not obey any order. ||1||

baabaa ab n baso eih gaao |

O father, now I shall not live in this village.

WJKK WJKF

i really wanted to know whther it is wrong to lok at a singh in a attractive way wrong... i am confused becuase if you are attrcted to a singh then doesnt that at least mean you are in the right mind in looking at him rather than looking at someone who is not the same religion as you. if you are attracted to a singh then what should you do becuase in many ways you shouldnt be lustful but a singh is still sikh... confused... HELP!

WJKK WJKF

Would you look at your father , brother , or son in a romantic way?

Guest thesoldier

WJKK WJKF

WJKK WJKF

Its best you get to know them, strike a conversation, there is nothing wrong with liking someone. There is a difference between lust and love. Lust is a vice and love is a virtue

Having said that not all vices are bad. Sometimes you need anger to tell someone off. You need lust to produce babies. Oh and if you are young in your teens, then concentrate on your studies :)

Guest silence

Would you look at your father , brother , or son in a romantic way?

bhaji i understand this, bt obviously i wouldnt be attracted to my father or brother or son, becuase of who they r... bt hw do u control feelings 2 sum1 hu is not related to you?

bhaji i understand this, bt obviously i wouldnt be attracted to my father or brother or son, becuase of who they r... bt hw do u control feelings 2 sum1 hu is not related to you?

Only Naam can purify the mind. You need to engage in Naam.

I think it is ok to think someone is 'attractive' as long as you aren't having dirty thoughts. You can think someone is handsome but not start daydreaming about them in any other way if you get me.

It's not right I agree but so many singhs and singhnees find one another more than attractive if they are getting married within their friendship circles lol. But I think finding someone handsome is where it should stop as even that's bad.

I just look at singhs and if they are worth admiring for the sewa they do etc then you can admire them but if you think you can't get your eyes off someone then it's time to walk away.