What A Dumb Reason To Have To Become A Muslim

SikhWorldTv

What are the chances that the people who convert like this are actually stooges paid by someone. Some non-Sikh gets paid to grow his hair and converts in front of thousands in order to convince Sikhs.

I feel that the whole thing is a set up.

LOL - what an <banned word filter activated>!!!!

I totally loathe this notion that all religions are equal...what a load of BS. If all religions are equal then we must accept that the Prophets of all religions are equal. Just study the life of Prophet Muhammed and compare it with Sri Guru Nanak Dev Jee Maharaaj.

How many concubines (sex slaves) did Prohet Muhammed have (all war booties)? How old was Prophet Muhammed when he married his last wife a 6yr old girl called Aiysha...he was 45yrs old. How old was he when he consummated (had sex) his marriage with his child bride Aiysha...she was only 9yrs old (not even started puberty) & he was 48yrs old. Why did he convince his step-son to divorce his wife...because Prophet Muhammed himself wanted to marry the wife of his own step-son.

i mean the list is just endless...

And then you have some Sikhs saying ALL religions are equal and by default they're saying that Prophet Muhammed is on par/on the same level as Sri Guru Nanak Dev Jee Maharaaj...seriously?!?

Mokhamsingh ji you could be right but the thing is the viewer only sees the stereotype Sikh image and they think what a weak religion it's just like the Asian Christian channels they make a point of showing Sardars with turban singing hymns and becoming christians so again viewers think Sikhs are an easy target.

Mokhamsingh ji you could be right but the thing is the viewer only sees the stereotype Sikh image and they think what a weak religion it's just like the Asian Christian channels they make a point of showing Sardars with turban singing hymns and becoming christians so again viewers think Sikhs are an easy target.

I hear what you are saying Khalsa Ji and I agree with you. In my town elderly Punjabi aunties are now preaching christianity and telling eveyone to attend the new church. These aunties have a huge influence in the traditional asian household , so imagine where the grandchildren will be heading?

Even with so much Gursikhi parchar on the radio & tv and in Gurdwaras these people feel that Gursikhi is not better.

I sometimes feel that only Rabb can knock sense into our community.

My heart is in Gursikhi but with the church going sardars and oap aunties spreading the word where do we go from here?

MokhamSingh ji you have reminded me about what I have been watching on the UK Asian christian channels aswell as Glory TV there are now 3 other dedicated Asian Church programmes on Sky - Sunrise TV, Venus TV and MATV. Yesterday on Venus TV there was this Punjabi Aunty (a right loud mouthed gulabo massie type) praising "Jesus bachan" and how we should all listen to her. She was spouting the old parrot fashion speeches as taught by the christian missions but she came across as a "real" person saying people that know me know I have had a past "nau so chuhe khake billee hajj ko chaliee par mai hajj nu nahin chaliee menu yassu massih de bachan ne bachaliya". It's this type of one-to-one engagement our Sikhi parchar is missing and that is why especially Punjabi's who feel they are judged on caste, family gossip, wealth feel it easier to start afresh with a group of people who embrace them into a new family.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

Zakir (joker) Naik is such a retard ! Imagine the loss of humanity that happens because of sick mullahs like these !

The part of larger problem is that Islam is like a one way valve . You can easily go into it , throw nations into it easily !

but then it becomes a pain in the <banned word filter activated> to get back from there to normal , sane way !

Democracy permits islamists to preach islam , because that is very nature of secularism ! ( i think thats the weakness of secularism .)

but once that country becomes islamic ( thanks to secularism) , then that islamic country wouldn't allow same freedom to 'kaafirs' that kaafir countries allow to these pigs and deviants !

...especially Punjabi's who feel they are judged on caste, family gossip, wealth feel it easier to start afresh with a group of people who embrace them into a new family.

Is wealth (or lack of it) one of the reasons Sikhs convert to Christianity? I guess the rest of the community looks down on those who haven't "made it"? That's very sad. This aspect of Panjabi culture (in terms of measuring individual or familial worth by how much wealth you have) is having a hugely negative influence on Sikhs.

Don't get me wrong there's nothing to be ashamed of working hard and reaping the rewards. But when others use their status to belittle others that's when it gets out of hand.

You're totally correct Into the Light ... i just simply cannot understand how faiths which are clearly false ... and had a slaveowner/paedophile running the show have a population 50 times larger than our own. But obviously the power of the sword, rape and forced conversion had something to do with it. However, we need to step up and expand Sikhi from a small currently Punjabi base to a faith that everyone knows offers true solutions for mankind ... and use this joker Zakir Naik as an inspiration in terms of his dedication to (spread) Islam. The more people that come to Sikhi ... the more Sikhs will be able to do sewa for our poorer brothers+sisters in the world (regardless of their faith). If we continue this mentality that its a faith only for kesdhari's or people born into it or Punjabi ... then the 100million Muslim Punjabi's just laugh and spit at us ... as they realise the power of numbers (and unity re the multi-Gurdwara's issue)