Disgrace ! That Too In Our Holiest Of Holy & Most Sacred Shrine

njkhalis

Khalsajio WJKK WJKF

This is from a picture posted on facebook by 'Salutes the spirit of Sikhism' showing the couple in very unacceptable positions? The Veerji who posted it says he tried to stop many & reported it to the sevadars (see below in Gurmukhi).

What has the SGPC come to, what where sevadars doing? Ki inhan di ijjat, sharm, gairat mar gayi e ? Where have our cultural values, morals, ethics, principles come to ? It will give very bad impression of us to the people who will see this photograph. It is highly intolerable.

555484_342680422454702_960224055_n.jpg

This is what Veerji says who posted it:

ਇਹ ਦੇਖ ਕੇ ਇੱਕ ਨਵਾ ਸਵਾਲ ਪੈਦਾ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ __ ੧) ਕੀ ਸਾਡੀ ਜ਼ਮੀਰ ਇੰਨੀ ਮਰ ਗਈ ਹੈ ਕੀ ਅਸੀਂ ਬਾਹਰੋ ਆਏ ਲੋਕਾਂ ਨੂ ਗੁਰੂ ਘਰ ਦੀ ਮਰਯਾਦਾ ਵੀ ਨਹੀ ਦਸ ਸਕਦੇ ???? ੨)ਕੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਘਰ ਦੀ ਮਰਯਾਦਾ ਸਿਰਫ ਜੋੜੇ ਉਤਾਰ ਕੇ ਤੇ ਸਿਰ ਢੱਕ ਕੇ ਜਾਣ ਤਕ ਹੀ ਰਹਿ ਗਈ ਹੈ?? ੩)ਜਾਹਿਰ ਹੈ ਸਚਖੰਡ ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਦਰਬਾਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਚ ਹਰ ਵੇਲੇ ਹਜ਼ਾਰ ਸਿਖ ਮੋਜੂਦ ਹੁੰਦੇ ਨੇ ___ ਕੀ ਕਿਸੇ ਨੇ ਵੀ ਇਹਨਾ ਨੂ ਇਹ ਹਰਕਤ ਕਰਨ ਤੋ ਰੋਕਿਆ ਨਹੀ ਹੋਵੇਗਾ??? ਭੁੱਲ ਚੁੱਕ ਮਾਫ਼ __ਬਾਕੀ ਜਿੰਦਗੀ ਦਾ ਇੱਕ ਪਲ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਨਾਲ ਸਾਂਝਾ ਕਰਨਾ ਚਾਹੁੰਦਾ ਹਾਂ | ੨੬-੨੭ ਮਾਰਚ ਦੀ ਗੱਲ ਹੈ ਮੈਂ ਦਰਬਾਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦਰਸ਼ਨ ਕਰਨ ਗਿਆ ਸੀ | ਓਥੇ ਉਸ ਦਿਨ ਬਹੁਤ ਭੀੜ ਸੀ ਪਰ ਆਪਣੇ ਸਿਖ ਪਰਿਵਾਰਾ ਦੇ ਕਈ ਨਵ-ਵਿਆਹੇ ਜੋੜੇ ਦਰਬਾਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਚ ਜੱਫੀਆਂ ਪਾ ਪਾ ਕੇ ਫੋਟੋ ਖਿਚੌਂਦੇ ਦੇਖੇ ਹਨ | ਜਿੰਨਾ ਵਿਚੋ ਮੈਂ ਕੁਛ੍ਹ ਨੂ ਰੋਕਿਆ ਵੀ | ਸੋਚਣ ਦੀ ਲੋੜ ਹੈ ਸਾਡੇ ਸਿਖ ਪਰਿਵਾਰ ਤਕ ਦਰਬਾਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੂ ਤਾਜ਼ ਮਹਿਲ ਵਾਂਗ ਟੂਰਿਸਟ ਜਗਾਹ ਸਮਝ ਰਹੇ ਨੇ | ਜਦ ਹਰ ਪਾਸੇ ਇਹੀ ਮਾਹੋਲ ਦੇਖਿਆ ਤਾ 'ਦੁਖ ਭੰਜਨੀ ਬੇਰੀ ਸਾਹਿਬ' ਦੇ ਲਾਗੇ ਡਿਉਟੀ ਦੇ ਖੜੇ ਸੇਵਾਦਾਰ ਨੂ ਕਿਹਾ ਤਾ ਅੱਗਿਓ ਕਹਿੰਦਾ ਕੀ 'ਤੁਸੀਂ ਓਥੇ ਦੇ ਸੇਵਾਦਾਰ ਨੂ ਕਹੋ ..' ਪਰ ਓਥੇ ਵਾਲਾ ਸੇਵਾਦਾਰ ਪਤਾ ਨਹੀ ਕਿਥੇ ਸੀ | ਅਪਾ ਨੂ ਆਪਣਾ ਫਰਜ਼ ਪਹਿਚਾਨਣਾ ਚਾਹਿਦਾ ਹੈ | ਜੇ ਤੇ ਇਸ ਪਾਸੇ ਖਾਸ ਧੀਆਂ ਦੇਣ ਦੀ ਲੋੜ ਹੈ ___ ਨਹੀ ਤਾ ਲੋਕ ਦਰਬਾਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੀ ਸੁੰਦਰਤਾ ਨੂ ਇਕ ਪਿਕਨਿਕ ਸਪੋਟ ਵਾਂਗੂ ਸਮਝਣ ਲਗ ਪੈਣਗੇ ____

By: Salutes The Spirit Of Sikhism

that is terrible, i dont know why sikhs are just not able to counter blatant beadbi on the spot. If it were a singh and singhni, they would get jutia without hesitation.

Once at our local gurdwara, there are some gore who come to eat langar, and as they a couple were walking in, the guy stubbed out a cigarete on the wall, and then put it in his bag around his shoulder. 5 or 6 people saw him do it, and they walked straight past them and not one person said anything to them, so i stopped them and told they cannot bring tobacco on gurdwara grounds. They didnt give me any trouble, they just walked straight back out, but i just couldnt believe my eyes, that the 5 or 6 people just either didnt care, or were too scared to say anything.

If it happened in their own house they would not be so passive, but if it s the Guru's house, then it s somebody else's problem.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

Do they do such kind of thing in church or vatican also ??

Are they even christians or atheists ??

Better reprimand such actions on the spot ! later on , it just becomes topic of another discussion ...

I'm sure they mean no harm. I bet if you educate them they would realize why it's inappropriate. Again, I'm only saying this because they seem to be unaware...

I don't think anyone is suggesting to pull out the stick and start beating both of them. But people are saying that this should be stopped in the second it happened and they should have been told such behaviour is not tolerated here.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

A lot of these tourists don't know the importance of the shrine they visit ! its obvious from this pic ...

they just see it as another tourist spot ! trust me ...

put a sign board saying

"This is the sanctum sanctorum , the house of God . No obsence stuff allowed !"