India Joins Nuclear Elite Club

sweetshera

i kno he did, thats y if u read my post #13 reply to HDSH, i sed the sikh jatt leaders feared that if he converted 2 sikhi, then he'd influenced the dalits, the dalits wuda therefore followed suit, thats nearly 60-80m dalits, therefore the jatts wudda become a minority.

i already discussed this on another thread - http://www.sikhsanga...age-to-sikhism/

ur wrong bro, he did wana join, but the jatt leaders discouraged him coz he cud c that caste/tribal labels were creepin into sikhi.

And for your info I DO KNOW the background of this, also u seem 2 b loving this mug ambedkar, but did u kno, that HE is the VERY PERSON who dismissed the anand karaj act! its coz of ur fave chacha ji here, that we have been fighting for 60+ yrs to get ourselves a sikh marriage act, coz according 2 him, sikhs and hindus r the same religion, how much u love him now my friend?

i already discussed this on another thread - http://www.sikhsanga...age-to-sikhism/

He was against caste system and as for the marriage act I don't care because tell me the difference between a Sikh who believes in caste and a Hindu? Yes you got it -NOTHING!

He approached all major religions and found there to be discrimination on caste grounds in all but Buddhism.

I don't care what you say my friend, he was alot greater a man than Gandhi.

He was against caste system and as for the marriage act I don't care

Pathetic!

I don't care what you say my friend, he was alot greater a man than Gandhi.

Lol that i can agree with u.

But u need 2 stop being a leader of the "Dr. Ambedkar Fan club", coz he insulted our faith, sayin its a part of hinduism, and therefore, wen he was consulted over the indian constitution, he insisted sikhs shouldnt have there own marriage act. If u find this guy is STILL some1 2 look up 2, then u r lost, end of!

The flexing of muscles has begun!

China invests in it's naval defence.

India carries out gas exploration ventures in the South China Sea.

China warns India to stay away.

India leases a new nuclear submarine from Russia.

India tests a new missile capable of reaching China.

China plays it cool by reminding India can be reached without using any of their own missiles as Pakistan fires their own missile!

China is clearly the winner!  No shots fired or aggression shown but clearly understood!

The flexing of muscles has begun!

China invests in it's naval defence.

India carries out gas exploration ventures in the South China Sea.

China warns India to stay away.

India leases a new nuclear submarine from Russia.

India tests a new missile capable of reaching China.

China plays it cool by reminding India can be reached without using any of their own missiles as Pakistan fires their own missile!

China is clearly the winner! No shots fired or aggression shown but clearly understood!

I just did not want to discuss this unsignifacant topic which has been importance by Indian media.First India is boasting that it has deployed antimissile systems in Delhi and its missiles can destroy China.In a book written by w.e williams in 1994 Critical mass HAS NOTED NUCLEAR CAPABITIES OF ALL nations .It has noted that China has devloped most advance anti missile defence not dependant on missile to missile defence but deploying laser defence and copied the defence project of defected US scientist Gerald bull ho was killed by mossad gunmen before the start of 1991 gulf war .China in 2003 has warned India incase of any deployment of offensive missile system it can and will launch preemtive strikes and most impotantly it has kept India and Taiwan from its declaration of not first use of nuclear weapons,in the same book there r details how china stole neutron weapon tecnology from USA.So if brahminwadi scientist and beaurucrat overestimates themselves and threaten china it will be suicidal for India as China has already deployed multimegaton missiles in Tibet. 1 megaton is equal to 1000 kilotonnes .First atom bomb dropped in Japan was 20 kilotonnes. So do not give much importance Brahamanwadi boasting of threatening china or India joining elite club as Pakistan .Israel and even Iran have more advance cruise missiles which can dodge the anti missile missiles and few years back Pakistan tested it.