Favor From Sangat With Youtube Accounts.

Singh559

Everyone with a YouTube account, please subscribe and like all the videos on this Singh's account. They're great and I think they deserve more views, we can help give that boost. It's great for Sikhs and non-Sikhs alike. I think it would be ideal if non-Sikhs were able to view this page as well to gain more insight into who the Sikhs are and what their beliefs are.

^^ YouTube page. Please subscribe and like all the videos ^^

Superb channel - subd - Thanks Singh559

You're welcome, it's not my channel. I'm not sure how I stumbled upon it but I love this Singh's videos. They're simple, yet thorough and concise.

Please like all the videos too. I think YouTube has a system where you get more views with more likes. Not too sure how it works.

Everyone with a YouTube account, please subscribe and like all the videos on this Singh's account. They're great and I think they deserve more views, we can help give that boost. It's great for Sikhs and non-Sikhs alike. I think it would be ideal if non-Sikhs were able to view this page as well to gain more insight into who the Sikhs are and what their beliefs are.

^^ YouTube page. Please subscribe and like all the videos ^^

DONE! btw subscribe 2 rajoana tv too, the guy on their is out of this world with his knowledge on sikh history of the last 30 yrs or so.

i been watchin the basicsofsikhi geezer for few weeks now, hes very nice in the way he breaks things down (esp gurbani n words), also he mentioned how he respects mona sikhs, who show just as much passion for sikhi, as amritdharis, n we do! Coincedentaly look at the rajoana tv brother

http://www.youtube.com/user/RajoanaTV