~ Humbleness And Wearing Jewelry~

N30S1NGH

Satguru Sri Guru Gobind SIngh Sahib ji Maharaj did not wear a Kalgi because he is a king, but because Mughals were not allowing ANYONE to wear, other than themselves, 'king' attire. Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj is the king of all creation, he wore this attire to show the Mughals, no one in this world will be subject to their oppression. Our Gurus lives are very complex.

Which Mughal today is oppressing anyone from wearing 'royality' attire????????? Punj Pyare tell us not to wear jewellery, if you see them as Mughals, then keep reading, your mouth will become sweet.

Yes, today we are being oppressed from wearing kirpans in many places. But we are not our fathers kids, because we take the actual jewellery (5 Kakkar) off in a heart beat and then slander those who tell us it is our limb. This is the state of the so called defenders of jewellery wearing Sikhs. They are very humble, wouldn't you say!!!!!!

Satguru Sri Guru Gobind SIngh Sahib ji Maharaj did not wear a Kalgi because he is a king, but because Mughals were not allowing ANYONE to wear, other than themselves, 'king' attire.

>>UKL = Bilcul Paji i am aware of that reason in respect of Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj di kalgi + obviously as aam aadmi I wholeheartedly respect the brilliance of Guru Sahib's logic.

Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj is the king of all creation, he wore this attire to show the Mughals, no one in this world will be subject to their oppression. Our Gurus lives are very complex.

>>UKL = agreed

Which Mughal today is oppressing anyone from wearing 'royality' attire?????????

>> UKL = Khalsa Ji i was referring to those goray bewaqoofs from the various European Royal Families

Punj Pyare tell us not to wear jewellery,

>> UKL = Khalsa Ji i totally agree. Jewellery is a joke! :-)

if you see them as Mughals, then keep reading, your mouth will become sweet.

>> UKL = True Amritdhari's are the complete antithesis of what the Mughals were!!!

Yes, today we are being oppressed from wearing kirpans in many places. But we are not our fathers kids, because we take the actual jewellery (5 Kakkar) off in a heart beat and then slander those who tell us it is our limb. This is the state of the so called defenders of jewellery wearing Sikhs. They are very humble, wouldn't you say!!!!!!

>> Paji well you and I are in 100% agreement that we shouldn't be. My respect for Khalsa is that they should automatically enjoy freedom to carry any shastar they have access to (but yes I know there would be difficulties in the world we live in nowadays)

maya de vich rehke tyagi te bairaagi hona .......it's same like preferring grehsath jeewan instead of living alone in jungle.......

not wearing jewellery might bring ego "see i don't wear jewellery, i am true sikh, those who wear are not humble and true sikhs"...............this thinking is ego.........

wearing or not depends on one's avastha.............like for some wearing it or not doesn't make any difference to them or on their avastha.......it's one and the same thing.......

Satguru Sri Guru Gobind SIngh Sahib ji Maharaj did not wear a Kalgi because he is a king, but because Mughals were not allowing ANYONE to wear, other than themselves, 'king' attire. Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj is the king of all creation, he wore this attire to show the Mughals, no one in this world will be subject to their oppression. Our Gurus lives are

Haha Man why didn't you say this the first time? Now I understand. Thank you