Message For So Called Sikhs Who Cut Their Links With Guru Nanak Dev Ji

Well said, brother.

Hopefully these monahs will see sense one day and return to our fold.

i dont understan wat u getfrom cutting hair ? wastes money , u get style , u tradereligon n shaheeds , fo style ? i had kesh wen i was little but den it get cut , then i was mona but i always thought that wen i grow up i want to keep kesh , n then i kept kesh .

i dont understan wat u getfrom cutting hair ? wastes money , u get style , u tradereligon n shaheeds , fo style ? i had kesh wen i was little but den it get cut , then i was mona but i always thought that wen i grow up i want to keep kesh , n then i kept kesh .

You have led by example.

Talk to these misguided, naive, blind people and persuade them to start keeping hair and become Sikhs.

It is each Sikh's responsibility to get them back into Sikhism.

who the fak r u to judge , u divide the communtiy , by destroying it from within , ur self , we encourage u to keep kesh , uargue bcz ur manmukh n say NO.

I've learnt a great lesson from this thread -

If you argue with an 1diot he'll drag u down to his level and beat u with experience!

Hope oneday waheguru blesses u with some ukkal to go with ur big mouth.

On that note Wjkwjkf.

Utter nonsense, ur comparing a barbaric act of torture carried out to force somebody to change their faith against somebody that may not know any better. At best u can say the parent is naive/blind.

u no they had to cut his scalp , bcz they couldnt cut his hair , r the parents dummb , do they want sikhi to die

U cross the line with too many of ur posts... who are u to judge!?

wat posts , can u point them out

And before u suggest it I'm not a mona or an undercover RSS spy, just someone irritated by the divides folks like u create in our community. Who needs the enemy to divide us when we can do it ourselves.

ye who needs RSS and Shiv Sena , wer doing a fine job ourselves , sombody shud tellem to chill out and relax , ther jus wasting their energy

Then you should have no problem accepting that Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj and Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj are one and the same. Gurbani tells us there is no difference between Gurus.

Perfect post for this thread! Sums the truth up nicely!!