The "Nang" website

V

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

bhugangi i respect nihangs too , real nihangs not nangs.

don't agree with the extremist khalistanis at all the nihungs did have alot to do with 84 !

wat are youi on about extremists, theyre khalistani shaheeds not extremists!!! wacko.gif

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL here we go again!!

boy stop talking rubbish about santa's valuable contribution during 1984, thats more of a fairy tale than the other santa!

nihang singhs are brilliant, but dnt confuse wat u see today with the real deal.

theres loads of threads on here and other sites as to what they did or did not do, so please go read them first. but just to answer one point as regarding them doing as much as they could do.... well they could have taken up arms and defended the sikhs and died in battle giving shaheedia in the process.. did they nope! and b4 u start hopping up and down, SOME nihangs singhs did help, but NOT santa and co, the few from his dal who may have done would have crept out secretly to join the other singhs.

and by the way, santa and his crew didnt rebuild the akal takhat, they helped the constructord payed for by the indian govt to build the akal takhat. unless you can tell me exactlly how much santa and co contributed to this builidng... govt paid for it, they sent in their experts and sanat and co followed the line...

and yes dasam granth ji di bani is very anand. not sure what that has to do with this topic though?

oh yeh and by the way as an 'extremist khalistani' i would like to ask please tell me what the nihangs did in 1984?

by the way please dont mention, baba nihal singg's jatha, or any of the singhs from the bidhi chand jatha, or in fact any of the other singhs who as i mentioned crept out of their dals to come and fight, tell me what did santa and co do?

fateh ji

i am sorry for the extremist khalistani quote i meant it in a different way i am really sorry please forgive me! well baba santa singh made the akal takhat agian but a jatha of sikhs took it down agian to make it with admin-cut. unverifiable information, please provide your sources. -8

fateh ji

• 1 year later...

Sat Sri Akal:

Here's is what I got from reading some history.

At one time, every Sikh was a Nihang. Post Guru Gobind Singh Ji, the Panth was subjected to persecution and all Sikhs were combatants against the oppression...therefore part of the Nihang forces. Later on, they were divided into the Buddha Dal and the Tarna Dal. The origional function of the Buddha Dal was to arrange Sikh affairs and maintain the Gurudwaras, the brains of the Panth. It was constituted of 45+ war veteran Sikhs, though obviously given the conditions, they would have had to engage in combat as well. The Tarna Dal was the young blood and the active army and handled most of the direct combat. Later on, these two Dals were divided into the Misls.

The division of the Nihangs seems to be when Raja Ranjit Singh started to "modernize" his army. The Nihang soldiers were dead set against the uniform changes and the adaptation of the Sikh army to European standards. The Nihangs stayed true to their banaa and battle tactics, where the remaining Raja army was Europeanized. That seems to be where the Nihangs become a distinct group in Sikhism rather than being the entire Panth.

compleatley correct... praise u! the nihung singhs are the 'panth' but only seem to be a 'sect' bcoz of ranjit singh's modernization of everybody else, and the influence of the british raj....also on the issue of bhang....as far as i kno nihung singhs take it rid their mind of all other thoughts so they can b at one with god, and also b4 going into battle...not agreeing or disagreeing...just mentioning...

Guest militant singh

kuri_uk_de2000 and others, before defending the Nangs, please know what you are trying to defend. The following are beleifs supported by the Nangs originally posted by another forum member.

Nang Beliefs

- Sikhs are part of the 'hindu indian nation'

- Drinking isn't that big a deal, it's only a weakness, no effect on your amrit

- The bujjer kurehit is if you sleep with a muslim women. Other women are okay, it's only a weakness, not a bujjer kurehit

- Only cutting of kes from the head is a bujjer kurehit, hair on the rest of the body don't really count as kes (the nirnangulla then goes into detail describing body parts that sikh females apparently removed hair from - another made up X-rated story by the nirnangulla)

- women can't receive khanday kee pahul, they must shuck an inferior kirpan amrit administered by one singh, not by punj piaray

- bhang is great

- belief in ritualistic animal sacrifice

- sacrificed goats will be reborn as nihungs (this can result in an ugly cycle... as we know, gurbanee says that you will have to suffer what you make other living things suffer... so nang sacrifices goat, comes back as a goat. Goat becomes nang. This nang then sacrifices previous nang (now a goat)... as I said, ugly cycle)

- anointing the nishan saahib with blood from a sacrificed animal

- claim that the Singh Sabha and Gurdvara reform movements were backed by the British Government; that in fact, the mahants are t

he true caretakers of sikh shrines

- 84 holocaust was the fault of the sikhs, which is why their leader Santa Nihang then backed the GOI

- Guru Gobind Singh Jee used the colour blue as a sign of devotion to Shiva

- belief in hindu idols and gods

They try drawing in youth using 'shaster vidia'. They initially gave it some name like 'chatkaa gatkaa' and tried claiming that nobody else in the world knows this 'super secret super duper gatka' except for some UK raised nangs. Then they realized how stupid the name sounded and they changed it. Same bunch of losers with the same made up stories.

finnaly sum 1 who speaks my mind ,u have jus stated what i have always wanted 2 state about these fakes ohyh and another fing the reason the hindu channel aastha show hazzor sahib is cos of the hindufied practices that happen der this is due to the fake nihangs

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE TO JUDGE THE AUTHENTICITY OF A NIHUNG SINGH, WHAT GIAN DO YOU HAVE ABOUT THE MARYADA? WHAT RESEARCH HAVE YOU PEOPLE DONE? WHICH IDIOTS VIEWS ARE YOU ADAPTING LIKE SHEEP? WHERE IS YOU CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE THAT THE ABOVE STATEMENTS ABOUT MARYADA ARE TRUE? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE TO EVEN DARE TO BISMIRCH AKAAL FAUJ!

GUPT FAUJA AND SHAHEED FAUJA NEED TO GIVE THESE PEOPLE A THRASHING!

GAJ KE FATEH BULAVO NIHAAL HO JAVO SHAHEEDA DE MAN NU LAAVO

AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

SAT SRI AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!