my guide to a "kaint" pug v 2.0

S1ngh

one suggestion is - you don't put that piece of dastaar in your mouth, but you hold it with your second hand, and when you've put the larrh hard enough over the thing whch goes in your mouth - it doesn't fall

so basically don't put it in the mouth - jus hold it :wub:

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

whatever, i know of a million people that put it in their mouth. Anyways, it not like its someone else's saliva. If you have problem with something of your body, i fell sorry for you.

Firstly - I' have to say - you've made WICKED tutorial, - as there are extremly few out there :cool:

and yeah - i'm not havng a problem with my body, it's just that it's disres

pectful to put it in the mouth

I used to do it - I learnt that we should actually NOT do it - so I just hold it with the second hand - no biggy- not to hard is it? :@

anyways - sorry for changing the subject slightly- it was jus a suggustion ;)

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Guest stopsingh2

Lar is not meant to go in your mouth. This is wrong. Say you go to Gurdwara and someone asks you to help take Guru Maharaj to their house. Would you feel ok carrying Guru Ji knowing you had put you lar in you mouth and got saliva on it ?

MOD: GURU PYARE SANGAT JEO PLS START OTHER THREAD FOR LAR IN MOUTH ^_^ YODA JEE WELL DONE FOR A GOOD WORK :wub: REALLY APPRECIATE.