Guys Only Please-Kaam

Guest gupt

look at definitions, lust is a describing word, and sex is an act.

so yea, defo difference.

and, i suppose, you (jpsingh2) are trying to get at the difference between, sex, and making love. animals have sex.. thas not actually what humans are supposed to do, if u get where im comming from.. yes, procreation invoves sex, but its more than jus a good old romp.. a joining of 2 souls in a new elation.. thats kinda what sex shud be. i.e. makin love.

most people dont see how sex can be overcome, or dont see when other people say, 'you can feel next to no pleasure during sex' ...

ur prob reading this n thinkin, well, this guy is on crak. :! : / :p who knowz... maybe i am!

but, guru G does not say, naam is the rass (elation - if u will) that trumps all other russez. even the russ of sex. so, if we find ourselves, enjoying sex more than naam, then summinz rong! it makes sense, that its a new marag, a new territory that we have not (are not supposed to have) explored yet. so wen our marrage comes along, and the necessary deed to bring gursikhs into our life, sex, ( / makin love or whatever), then we learn there too.. just as we have tests by our selves, i suppose u can looke at it VERY LOOSELY as a sex test. i say loosely cuz its not a test as such, but it is cuz everything is.

i personally believe that if u enjoi the sex more than naam, ur not ready to be allowed to bring a child into the world. soo increase ur naam simran elation, to be moer than sex (cuz naam has infinite russ) then you are ready to bring a life into the world..

its hard.. and at this rate, there prob wud only be a handfull of tribal sikhs in the world ! :p !!

but i hope all that read this, understand.

im glad this topic was posted. its somthing people need to know about..

fateh!n

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Lol! You are forbbiding people to have sex? We are already a minority .. every couple needs to make 5-6 children so our sikhi rate will increase

lOL!!

But you are right , doesn´t matter which thing you do , if you do it without naam - you are lost . If you eat without naam you are lost, deosn´t matter flesh or not -

But why do you think creted pleasure if we cannot have it - I mean eating chocolate is a pleasure as well..

Anand Karaj - Two souls in one - spirituality - good ! But remember we are SANT SIPAHIS -

Miri and Piri

Wordly and spiritual

We are not hindoos. We are materialistic. Because we care of our families.

Lust makes you weak - thats why you need to take it under control - you can´t deny it nor you can kill it - thats impossible -only god knows. And he didn´t gave it to us to deny it... We should have from all 5 vices a part - but we need to control them all - oNLY then we are freed.

Each vice - lives with his other.

haha "alias" I guess we are kinda romantic? :biggrin2:

Wordly and spiritual

Caring for our family does not make a person materialistic. Allow yourself to get lost in moh and lobh, then you have a point. But the actual act of taking care of loved ones (in all senses) is not a negative.

Lol! You are forbbiding people to have sex? We are already a minority .. every couple needs to make 5-6 children so our sikhi rate will increase

lOL!!

But you are right , doesn´t matter which thing you do , if you do it without naam - you are lost . If you eat without naam you are lost, deosn´t matter flesh or not -

But why do you think creted pleasure if we cannot have it - I mean eating chocolate is a pleasure as well..

Anand Karaj - Two souls in one - spirituality - good ! But remember we are SANT SIPAHIS -

Miri and Piri

Wordly and spiritual

Lust makes you weak - thats why you need to take it under control - you can´t deny it nor you can kill it - thats impossible -only god knows. And he didn´t gave it to us to deny it... We should have from all 5 vices a part - but we need to control them all - oNLY then we are freed.

Each vice - lives with his other.

haha "alias" I guess we are kinda romantic? :biggrin2:

no ones forbidding anyone to have sex, av at it! im only talkint from a spiritual pov.. if u wana av sex, wear a contraceptiv, chop ur balls off, get ur ovries tied, whatever allows you to hav a fulll life as u see fit. bringing a chi9ld into the world, it lneeds to be instilled with logic and morals. u dont need to be spiritual for this. spiritually, is my pov.. if u dont see that, then please read again.. ?

ur argument of y god created pleasure if we cannot hav at it, omg... what an rambunctious argument! well, god created anger, y not giv into that and kill the world hey. (p.s. i hope you understand the difference between kaam and prem, krodh and josh, lobh and chaau, moh and liv {the god connexion}, hangkaar and 'non-entity').. and i hope you are not one of them ppl that say, o we use kaam for sex, kroodh in jung etc etc etc etc et dc... cuz thas crapp!.. guruG said, 5 >evils< for a reason. we dont use evil for xyz. its blody evil!.. (and im not exactly aiming this to you TGS, just that iv com accross people with this logic.. and.. its franckly rong).

newayyyyyy... :D

omg, iv jus finishing rading ur post, and it seems like u think u can use the 5 evils for xyz.. (plz correct me if i beez rongzz.) ._.

but, denying the existance of the 5 evils, is blindness. controling them, is 2 things. bringing them to zero, and then keeping them there. gurbani talks bout rubbing our mun away to zero.. same concept for the 5 evils, cuz our mun is the thing that wants the 5 evils.

drug the 5 evils up, do whatever u can to bring them to zero.

the only part we 'shud' have in the 5 vices, is to bring them to zero and keep them there!!!!!.. not to use them.. they aint ther to be used.. simple e.g.. anger makes u loose control, josh is when your in full control.

i hope u dont feel im coming at u. : / not my intension..

gurfateh!

and...... romantic???? :blink2: o_O :blink2:

Man you don´t have any humor right? This thing with sex should be take ironically

I said we NEED to CONTROL OURselves . With Spirituality I meant the whole mind (spirit) , in this mind we have all our logic..

The ONLY EVIL is our mind!

We cannot bring them up to Zero ! Zero means killing them! And I bet my LIFE to GURU Ji! YOu can´t kill them! NEVER! They will overcome you in every situation - If you want it or not - but is up 2 you to control them or not!

Paji! without a bit lust - you wouldn´t have sex! So no reproduction or anything because you wouldn´t even " get a b ner "! If I can say it that rough.

@Kaljugi

Veerji,

hindoos, take for example yogis - leave their families out of nowhere . They just say I saw Vishnu or some other godness in my dream - Vishnu ( for example) told me not to sleep and don´t have a family . SO next day he wakes up and leaves his family

do you understand?

maybe not - because I am not from uk or ameria - english isn´t my tongue. So you may have some difficulties.

Anyway - we cannot live without "material". Just try it you can´t! Thats a fact - Doesn´t matter how much you pray - or whatever - If you don´t understand the essence of Akal Purakh - you won´t.

Wasn´t it Guru Gobind SIngh ji who said:

A Sikh must set an example to others; he should become a better farmer, a better businessman and a better public servant

– Gobind Singh Mansukhani: Introduction to Sikhism

Man you don´t have any humor right? This thing with sex should be take ironically

I said we NEED to CONTROL OURselves . With Spirituality I meant the whole mind (spirit) , in this mind we have all our logic..

The ONLY EVIL is our mind!

We cannot bring them up to Zero ! Zero means killing them! And I bet my LIFE to GURU Ji! YOu can´t kill them! NEVER! They will overcome you in every situation - If you want it or not - but is up 2 you to control them or not!

Paji! without a bit lust - you wouldn´t have sex! So no reproduction or anything because you wouldn´t even " get a b ner "! If I can say it that rough.

naa!!! bringing sumin to zero dont mean killing them!! i sed, 2 things, bring to zero, and keeping them there!.. thus implyng that if u stop keeping them down, they will rise again! the 5 evils are inherrent in the body. so obv u cant get rida it without dieing.. but guru G goes, hankaar is the thing that can stay with u even after death. all the other 5 evils die off as u age. but not the 5th one. hence, its the worst. as per gurbani, its a rorg of the aatma.

guru G says and uses concepts such as, >>jaal moh<< ! and to do havan of the 5 evils in our body (cant memba the ang nuber - and no!, i am not saying do havan!!! incase anyone tries to take me uta context) i.e. insteda the horm, n stuff that u thro in the fire, cutt up ur mun and put it in the fire! the mun is the mind! (amongst other things).. simple gurbani will help. such as, har prem bani >mun maarya<... read this shabad. supose its a good start if u think that u hav to use the 5 evils from day to day.. e.g. lust.

and,

reading gurbani like,

>>>>>>

scu bRqu nymu n kwlu sMqwvY ] sach brath naem n kaal sa(n)thaavai ||

One who makes Truthfulness his fast and religious vows, does not suffer the pain of death. siqgur sbid kroDu jlwvY ] sathigur sabadh karodhh jalaavai ||

Through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, he burns away his anger. ggin invwis smwiD lgwvY ] gagan nivaas samaadhh lagaavai ||

He dwells in the Tenth Gate, immersed in the Samaadhi of deep meditation. pwrsu pris prm pdu pwvY ]2] paaras paras param padh paavai ||2||

Touching the philosopher's stone, he obtains the supreme status. ||2||

<<<<<<

and supreme status, i.e. merging with god, cant be achieved if u got any hint of 5 evils in u.

like this gurbani above, makes u realise how things work.. if u keep the fixt logic of o u can never get rid of the 5 evils (which is true, >to a degree<, the degree of death,), then ull miss the bigger picture. i.e. of meeting and becoming god on earth, while ur still alive. its all about bringing ur MUN to zero, and INTHE PROCESS, the 5 evils. read gurbani. thas what guru G says. yea, the 5 evils are strong, but its aalso easy to defete them. I.E. bring them to zero..

people like puran sant (who arent actually people anymore), have risen so far above the 5 evils and all other problems, that its impossible for them to be afflicted by these.

to us, we are first to see that the 5 evils canot be rid of cuz they are inherent with this body, then we are to see, how we can bring these to zero, then keep them there, then increase in our avastha.

and, the 5 evils cannot overcome u in every situ! they TRY to overcome u. if they succeed, u cant blame the evils for it, thats theirjob! u only blame urself for giving into the evils. and, u dont need lust for sex. i aint gona elaborate more on lust, as i feel i have elaborated enuf on lust. see prev post. lust, and love are different!..

and hu sed u cant liv without material? ever seen the buddha boy BBC documentry? ava look.. its on u tube.. in parts.

and bout the romantic thing, yh, maybe i dont get ur way of explaining things.. : /

and that arbituary comment from that "Introduction to Sikhism" book, athiestssay the same thing.. so i hav no idea what the point in quoting that was.. its obv we hav to become better humans.. thas y we hav advances in sciences..

and, we are not here to save the world, we are here to save oursel;ves, and through this self saving, NATURALLY, we will inspire others.

we are not on this earth to preach!! just to do good by ur fellow human, and jum naam n do seva. guru Nanak dev ji said this.. need not look far and wide for answers..

We are here on the world to teach ourselves to get teached and teach others!

If you don´t want to help other people this is Hankaar!

I don´t see the point in that you have written - that has nothing to do with the topic nor it makes sense - to what I have said. You are just confusing yourself..I guess. I don´t try to convince anyone nor I try to persuade someone;

But you are doing

ਮਨ ਕੇ ਅੰਧੇ ਆਪਿ ਨ ਬੂਝਹੁ ਕਾਹਿ ਬੁਝਾਵਹੁ ਭਾਈ ॥

मन के अंधे आपि न बूझहु काहि बुझावहु भाई ॥

Man ke anḏẖe āp na būjẖhu kāhi bujẖāvahu bẖā▫ī.

You are blind in your mind, and do not understand your own self; how can you make others understand, O brother?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ਇਸ੝ ਦੇਹੀ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਪੰਚ ਚੋਰ ਵਸਹਿ ਕਾਮ੝ ਕ੝ਰੋਧ੝ ਲੋਭ੝ ਮੋਹ੝ ਅਹੰਕਾਰਾ ॥

Is ḝėhī anḝar pancẖ cẖor vaseh kĝm kroḝẖ lobẖ moh ahaʼnkĝrĝ.

Within this body dwell the five thieves: sexual desire, anger, greed, emotional attachment and egotism.

ਅੰਮ੝ਰਿਤ੝ ਲੂਟਹਿ ਮਨਮ੝ਖ ਨਹੀ ਬੂਝਹਿ ਕੋਇ ਨ ਸ੝ਣੈ ਪੂਕਾਰਾ ॥

Amriṯ lūteh manmukẖ nahī būjẖeh ko­ė na suṇai pūkĝrĝ.

They plunder the Nectar, but the self-willed manmukh does not realize it; no one hears his complaint.

ਅੰਧਾ ਜਗਤ੝ ਅੰਧ੝ ਵਰਤਾਰਾ ਬਾਝ੝ ਗ੝ਰੂ ਗ੝ਬਾਰਾ ॥੨॥

Anḝẖĝ jagaṯ anḝẖ //ṯĝrĝ bĝjẖ gurū gubĝrĝ.॥2॥

The world is blind, and its dealings are blind as well; without the Guru, there is only pitch darkness.॥2॥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ਪਰਾਇਆ ਛਿਦ੍ਰੁ ਅਟਕਲੈ ਆਪਣਾ ਅਹੰਕਾਰੁ ਵਧਾਵੈ ॥

They complain about other peoples` faults, while their own self-conceit only increases.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ਦੂਜੀ ਮਾਇਆ ਜਗਤ ਚਿਤ ਵਾਸੁ ॥

The duality of Maya dwells in the consciousness of the people of the world. They are destroyed by sexual desire, anger and egotism. ((1))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<a class="dict" href="http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.dictionary?Param=%E0%A8%AA%E0%A8%B0%E0%A8%B9%E0%A8%B0%E0%A8%BF">ਪਰਹਰਿ ਕਾਮ ਕ੍ਰੋਧੁ ਝੂਠੁ ਨਿੰਦਾ ਤਜਿ ਮਾਇਆ ਅਹੰਕਾਰੁ ਚੁਕਾਵੈ

Renounce sexual desire, anger, falsehood and slander;

forsake Maya and eliminate egotistical pride.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maya is verything here FOOD as well!