Losing Faith

Wingz23

WJKK WJKF

okay here the thing, i really do like sikhi, i mean i love our religion as it is the warrior race ad i ahve alot of respect for the sant baba and bibia that have made a difference to our religion.. but i am finding it so hard to beilve in sikhi anymore... people are making it about the dos and dont?!!? WHY, its not supposed to be like that... many people in the sangat that i know of are fake.. half of them hate each other becuase of so many different views.. what im saying it whats the point of being amrit dhari? hope i dotn sound rude but isnt amrit about making a difference it seems that being involved in religion frives pepl away form each toher, i have seen this happen with my own eyes... there are so many problems nowadays which is why i think there are so little teens that actually want to take amrit, too many views are confusing people... how do you get the courage to be apart of the khalsa.. someone

any suggestions would be great

Fateh

many people in the sangat that i know of are fake..

I have heard this so many times, as an excuse for people not to come to this path. At the end of the day your Guru is the prime example to follow. Keep looking at your Guru's life and example and you wont need to look at anybody else's.

Theres a line in Ardasa which says " Jina dekh ke andith kita..." Follow it.

First of all - Sikhis is NO warrior race... Why you are following the Britian? It were the Britiains who gave us the name - but that is totally wrong - We are NOT a warrior race!

Secondly we aren´t a Religion , do you even know who created the word " Religion"? Yes , it was the Western world ! Why follow the words of people, who don´t even understand ? Who gives them the right to coin our Sikhi?

I have a question Sister - do you even know what Sikhi means respectively is about?

In my eyes you are loosing faith in things you don´t even know /practice right.

Yes , you are right Sikhi isnt about Do´s and Dont´s , but there will always be people who think different - Example : You don´t like a teacher but some other does.

Aren´t you different from these so called "fakes"? If you are why are you struggling? It is their problem not YOURS! You are the one who decides whatever is good for me or not. Sorry to sound harsh , but you need to look who´s talking! Why bother with peoples problems?

Don´t care about people - you just need to trust the Guru ! We don´t beleive in any other than our Gurus! And what they have said is the ultimative truth !