Sikhs And Gangster/black Culture

Sure, I knew all their terms like "battyman", "man-pea", "ackee and rice", "raasclart", "bumboclart", "cha-rasta-farein", "cuz", etc. I didn't feel the need to start talking like them. Why should I?

I asked a Jamaican, what does " blood-clart" mean. I dont really wanna say it out on the forum but does anyone else here know what it means?

The use of some slang is probably related to high school kids and most probably grow out of it come uni/once out of school. But its highly annoying. They use words that make no sense lol. Find it more annoying though when whilst talking people use text terms like LOL (if that make sense). The jean thing is just daft lol doesn't suit or look right. I would say its teen culture not gangster/black really.

wrong.

the low slung trousers signify that whilst in jail inmates are not allowed belts, because they will use them to hang themselves, that on the outside of prison they (blacks) still percieve themselves as being inside a "jail" hence the trend of wearing trousers without belts, and trainers without laces continues on the outside. Its been made innto a fashion statement with rarelty anyone knowing where or wy it started.

basically its the blacks percieving themselves to be in an asylum called racist america, even if they walking the street or behind bars, they still draping they county blues.

wrong.

the low slung trousers signify that whilst in jail inmates are not allowed belts, because they will use them to hang themselves, that on the outside of prison they (blacks) still percieve themselves as being inside a "jail" hence the trend of wearing trousers without belts, and trainers without laces continues on the outside. Its been made innto a fashion statement with rarelty anyone knowing where or wy it started.

basically its the blacks percieving themselves to be in an asylum called racist america, even if they walking the street or behind bars, they still draping they county blues.

Did not know this.