'the God Part Of The Brain'

Scientifical sources?

Religion experience , and human experience? I don´t see any differnt in it. Because it is both same. We made up our conclusions in a rational system. We balance out the best for ourselves- thats why we humans think we are superiroity. The fact is it is a theory, and like every theory it can be falsificated.

had a little read on this subject much of the science behind it went over my head any summary would be appreciated.

Seems that people who suffer from TLE are more suscepitble to visions and there is a high % of hyperreligousity and increased OCD. An article on it suggests that it may be the "god spot" which although interesting doesnt have any scientific backing!

but i would like to jab that spot see what happens lol!

had a little read on this subject much of the science behind it went over my head any summary would be appreciated.

Seems that people who suffer from TLE are more suscepitble to visions and there is a high % of hyperreligousity and increased OCD. An article on it suggests that it may be the "god spot" which although interesting doesnt have any scientific backing!

but i would like to jab that spot see what happens lol!

LOL! Might cause a seizure :eyeroll:

Weird how scientists makes these claims without empirical evidence yet science is all about establishing cause and effect! :happy2:

• 3 weeks later...

LOL! Might cause a seizure :eyeroll:

Weird how scientists makes these claims without empirical evidence yet science is all about establishing cause and effect! :happy2:

Are u sure it's not media making the. Claims. Just because you can't state any empirical evidence does it mean none has been published? Have you searched all medical databases for journals on the topic?